What if KZ fought Conor

Conor has only fought 2 people in the current top 10 at FW. One of them has recently moved to BW, and the other one was almost 7 years ago. That’s not exactly what I would call 90% bud.
you still can't name a single fighter you like

If they fight and Connor murks him watch as some billionaire hires Connor as a bodyguard fearing zombie apocalypse next time they are tripping on drugs

you still can't name a single fighter you like

My favorite fighter is the one i bet on. I also have a group of fighters I always support. I just don’t run around on SD defending their honor to every perceived slight. I don't get personally attached to other peoples success. That’s what children, and delusional adults do.

You also didn’t answer what weight the fight would take place at.

My favorite fighter is the one i bet on. I also have a group of fighters I always support. I just don’t run around on SD defending their honor to every perceived slight. I don't get personally attached to other peoples success. That’s what children, and delusional adults do.

You also didn’t answer what weight the fight would take place at.
155. approximatly 1/4 your weight.

Great fight for 155 lbs.

It could happen if KZ captures 145 belt on a big card by crazy KO. I could see him becoming a star like Masvidal or Diaz if he stays active & wins.

Last edited:
I'd like to apologize for my behavior today. While there are people here post simply to cause a reaction I shouldn't take the bait. Sorry to anyone I've demeaned.

Back