What if KZ fought Conor

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that would be really fun and cool. winner gets the ABMF belt.
(actual baddest MFer)

KZ would dominate
giphy.gif

I think kz wins. Another fun fight would be yair, or zabit.

Shit I'm all kinds of excited for shit that will never happen. Lol

Kz vs fw Conor I got KZ

But Conor can't cut to FW anymore so it would be LW and I'd favour Conor. Too big too strong.
When they were both top FW's i'd still favour Conor. KZ has always been good but he finally found his rhythm recently while Conor has been a LW

Conor by KO as much as I'd like to see KZ win

This is my Ultimate Dream Fight. If KZ wins Gold this year and Conor wins at 155, then maybe a couple fights after they defend, it could be possible imo.

This fight would would be one for the ages.

Would love to see it, but it's never going to happen.

KZ could KO Volk, Zabit, Holloway and Yair in succession and he still wouldn't be enough of a draw for the UFC to put him in with Conor.

This is my Ultimate Dream Fight. If KZ wins Gold this year and Conor wins at 155, then maybe a couple fights after they defend, it could be possible imo.

This fight would would be one for the ages.
IMO it's the most compelling fight in the UFC

KZ's gotta better chin and if he finds Conor, he'll crack him to the floor where the Zombie will be on Top position looking for the tko or submission. Just off the top of my head in how I see this fight going if it were made at 155 lbs.

McGrappler doesn't have the balls to face KZ man to man.

he just fought 90% of 145, but KZ is too scary for him

Conor has only fought 2 people in the current top 10 at FW. One of them has recently moved to BW, and the other one was almost 7 years ago. That’s not exactly what I would call 90% bud.

Back