What if jones screws up

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
again this weekend?

AFC championship, his brothers, all the stars are lining up.

You know he is going to be partying his ass off this weekend.

No way is he that stupid. He will keeping all booger sugar sessions on the DL from now on.

I don't believe he faces any sanctions from the commission for his failed test in December. I don't believe he is required to have any random tests. So with that being said, he can do whatever he wants. This does validate those who said his trip to rehab was nothing more than a PR stunt. And I wonder how proud Dana is of Jon. Hmmm....

Yeah, hopefully this will be a massive learning curve for him.

I hope he does party his ass off.

He deserves it.

I'm through will all these hypocrites and brain-washed folks crucifying young successful dudes for doing what young successful dudes should be doing: Partying.

Nothing will happen and nobody will find out.

he can do all the cocaine he wants, if he doesnt get tested of hurts somebody who cares

it would be funny as hell if they tested him like monday and he gets busted for the coke again

:icon_lol:

Nothing will happen and nobody will find out.

Dr.-McCoy-and-Captain-Kirk-Agree-On-Star-Trek.gif

I don't believe he faces any sanctions from the commission for his failed test in December. I don't believe he is required to have any random tests. So with that being said, he can do whatever he wants. This does validate those who said his trip to rehab was nothing more than a PR stunt. And I wonder how proud Dana is of Jon. Hmmm....

Dana does not give two craps about Jones until it is time for him to fight in a PPV!

I'm sure outlets like TMZ will be looking for him

Back