What if JDS loses again?

Not that much, his tearing through the HL division...

The bad thing that could happen is he loses his mentality ALA crocop

If he loses?

I'd say 4 wins at least, i can't be the only one who's sick of rematches, regardless of them seen as far and above everyone else.

If he losses which would stink...then there are a ton of cool match ups..Cormier, Barnett, Overeem??, Browne,

Junior has never shown he is well rounded. Cain wins again and makes it look easy.

Probably 2. HW division is thin. Contenders (if JDS loses) are only Werdum and Barnett. If JDS wins that adds Cormier who is probably trolling about the LHW.

It just depends on how the fight goes. If it's close they might rush another shot in a win or so. If it's not close who knows how long. Werdum would have to be next in line, but after that who knows. I'm sure the outcome of Barnett and Browne could have some bearing on the next shot. Obviously this is all speculative because depending on how these top 10 heavyweight fights who knows how long it could take. I can't see them matching him up with someone that they want as a top contender because IMHO there is a big gap between Cain, JDS, and the rest of the division.

I'd say 2 or 3. It'd also depend if Velasquez remains champion during that time.

How many wins would he have to rack up before getting back in the title picture. Assuming Cain continues to win.

There aren't a lot of HW contenders out there so he could probably get back in the picture pretty fast. Probably only 2 or three if they are impressive wins (KOs)

It would depend a lot on whether it was a close fight or if he got dominated though. It would also depend on whether Cain loses the title in the meantime or keeps defending it since it would be hard to promote a 4th fight between the same 2 guys. If Cain loses to someone that JDS has beaten or hasn't fought though, he'd be right back in there.

JDS and Cain are going to be the top 2 guys for a long time to come, one will hold the belt the other will be trying to get it.

I don't think it depends on the method of his loss. Either way, he's 3 clean wins away from a title shot. I don't think it matters though, Junior should win this time.

Not sure how it could be more than 2 fights, HW lacks guys to take his place. This could change but right now who keeps JDS away from Cain?

It's the same scenario for both.
It's gonna be very weird for the loser since it's the end of the trilogy.
The winner will be like the supreme winner. I don't know if Cain could make 205, but I think it should be the way since Cormier would be his homie @ HWs.
For JDS losing... I sincerely has no clue. He'll keep beating people (not so sure about Cormier tho) until he gets a shot against... Cain again?

Sugar ray robinson and Jake La Motta fought each other for 9 times. Why can we only see two guys fighting each other three times if they are miles ahead everyone else of the division. I would rather watch this fight that can have any result every time, than obvious fights like Cain vs Pezao

You can make that case for both fighters. What if JDS finishes Cain early?

If he loses again I highly doubt we'll see a fourth fight. But this one's hard to call I honestly don't have a fuckin' clue whose gonna win this one.

If he loses again I highly doubt we'll see a fourth fight. But this one's hard to call I honestly don't have a fuckin' clue whose gonna win this one.

So what is Junior going to do when we wipes everyone else out? Cain will have nobody to defend his belt from, and Junior will have nobody left to fight. Regardless of who wins this fight, they will fight again

Back