What if Hendricks went to Bellator???

14-0 against BUMS. Id have him around #10-15 til he beats anyone decent.

No. My striking is awful (for a pro fighter), that's the point. His is just awful.

Thought it was always an open invite.

Bums? What right do you have to call anyone a bum? Jealousy is an ugly trait. clearly you are jealous.

Bellator WW's nutsacks want no part of the back of Johnny's head.

No.. Hes faced top 5 opponents for the past 5 years hell be fine.

My theory is the The UFC will periodically lose mid and former top athletes due to a combination of sponsorship $$$ BUT also the lack of PED control in Bellator. The athletes will just see that as 1 more reason to jump over, especially the athletes who have been around for some time and are stuck in the older training ways...

Is Hendricks contract up with the UFC?

Hendricks to one fc.

it is time for him to stop ducking Askren
this is the superfight OneFC needs. The promotional material writes itself. Come on Victor Cui, open up that wallet and make the fight the people want.

bellator could market them having the guy that beat gsp into retirement

Brooks is like the GSP of bellator.... I see the fight playing out the same

Daley would put his ass out cold. Send him to Bellator where he can whine to Coker

Askren is just an overrated can crusher

Who has MVP beat that makes you think he can do that?

WB has been training his TDD with GSP since he was even in the UFC I believe.

Na na sha Burrell. He out wrestles Hendricks 25/8. lol

It wasn't the TD as much as Johny's bad judgement of range. MVP would spend 3 rounds on his back, I rather watch him make highlight reels off 'who did he fight again?"

Dana doesn't like "has beens"....he chews em up and spits em out!

I'd love to see Hendricks destroy Paul Daley.
if Hendricks tried to stand with Semtex he'd get slept quick, he doesnt have KO power now he tries to be "technical" with his striking..... if he couldnt get Semtex down and keep him there he would be in serious trouble

Georges St-Pierre
58177.3.jpg

Back