What if Hendricks went to Bellator???

GigEm

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Dana doesn't like "has beens"....he chews em up and spits em out!

I'd love to see Hendricks destroy Paul Daley.

So Venom could do the same thing to him and start a Bellator is better than UFC champs thread.

I'd still watch Johny v Lombard/Woodley/Maia

Hendricks to one fc.

it is time for him to stop ducking Askren

Dana doesn't like "has beens"....he chews em up and spits em out!

I'd love to see Hendricks destroy Paul Daley.

If Hendricks had any trouble whatsoever with the wrestling you would be bitterly disappointed.

So Venom could do the same thing to him and start a Bellator is better than UFC champs thread.

I'd still watch Johny v Lombard/Woodley/Maia

Wouldn't Page vs Thompson be good. Like watching Street Fighter!

Destroy Paul Daley you say? You mean hug him to death, for fear of getting derpfaced again?

askren would kill hendricks. Hendricks is completely afraid of ben askren and has been for years.
I don't know what goes on in the wrestling world, but in MMA Hendricks would starch Askren, Askren has never fought anybody above can level.

I don't know what goes on in the wrestling world, but in MMA Hendricks would starch Askren, Askren has never fought anybody above can level.

You only think they are cans because you don't watch anything outside UFC.

Hendricks loses this one by submission pretty early. He literally only has a punchers chance against askren. like it wouldn't even be close.

Too bad the UFC and bellator can't trade fighters. Hendricks for Will brooks

You only think they are cans because you don't watch anything outside UFC.

Hendricks loses this one by submission pretty early. He literally only has a punchers chance against hendricks. like it wouldn't even be close.
You're in no position to tell me what I watch & don't watch, I watch Bellator quite often and WSOF if one of the champs is fighting, Askren has never fought anybody that is above can level, sorry if the truth hurts.

I agree about Askren. Hendricks to Bellator makes sense to me as well. Anybody know how many fights Johny has left with the UFC?

You're in no position to tell me what I watch & don't watch, I watch Bellator quite often and WSOF if one of the champs is fighting, Askren has never fought anybody that is above can level, sorry if the truth hurts.

Truth?

Lima is ranked number 6 in the world
Koreshekov is bellator champ and is about to face Benson

Askren would beat anyone hendricks could beat. Hendricks only wins with a wrestling advantage, sorry but it's true.

For some reason I think he wants to go to Bellator
And Rafael Cavalante too

Truth?

Lima is ranked number 6 in the world
Koreshekov is bellator champ and is about to face Benson

Askren would beat anyone hendricks could beat. Hendricks only wins with a wrestling advantage, sorry but it's true.

Well, he shouldn't be ranked #6. Even so, that's one good fighter. He didn't fight or beat Benson yet.

He's a good wrestler but his striking is on par with mine. Ur a good troll or a blind nuthugger, can't figure out which.

Well, he shouldn't be ranked #6. Even so, that's one good fighter. He didn't fight or beat Benson yet.

He's a good wrestler but his striking is on par with mine. Ur a good troll or a blind nuthugger, can't figure out which.

14 and 0 sorry man that you can't see the reality.

and yes im sure your striking is great.

who asked your opinion on rankings anyway

14 and 0 sorry man that you can't see the reality.

and yes im sure your striking is great.

who asked your opinion on rankings anyway

14-0 against BUMS. Id have him around #10-15 til he beats anyone decent.

No. My striking is awful (for a pro fighter), that's the point. His is just awful.

Thought it was always an open invite.

Back