WHAT IF... GSP vs Jose Aldo...at 155.

Dozer/Toner would have jumped all over this one ...

RIP man ...

giphy.gif

Would be a money fight and retirement for Aldo... but anything St Pierre... would watch.

I would need to see GSP at 155 first. That may be too small for him. If he makes 155 pretty easily, then I would be willing to entertain those fights

Would be a very interesting fight tbh.

Apparently I’m in the minority, but I like that fight. A depleted GSPs TDs versus a less depleted Aldo’s TDD could make for an interesting matchup. The haters would all watch, too, regardless of what they say
This is exactly where my head was at thinking of this!

What if hotdogs were could bark?

I don’t know why but this is a compelling super fight kinda fight. Would you watch? I think this could be a great test at 155 lbs for both.. who would you take? I thought Jose looked like a killer against Stephens.. and would GSP slow down a bit at 155?

I'd watch. That's a bad matchup for GSP imo. He wouldn't be able to take Aldo down and would have to depend on his jab. Taking in to consideration that GSP would be drained and Aldo would be fresh and IF the size factor is removed, then styles make fights.

Aldo is not that much smaller than GSP at all. Walking around they probably look the same. At 155 I think Aldo takes it.

Gsp would be drained at 155

Sure why not. Aldo via liver shot to gsp's bloated suspect belly.

Back