WHAT IF... GSP vs Jose Aldo...at 155.

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don’t know why but this is a compelling super fight kinda fight. Would you watch? I think this could be a great test at 155 lbs for both.. who would you take? I thought Jose looked like a killer against Stephens.. and would GSP slow down a bit at 155?

GOAT VS GOAT . But we all know that GSP is the #1 goat and he takes it by being the undisputed #1 goat

GOAT VS GOAT . But we all know that GSP is the #1 goat and he takes it by being the undisputed #1 goat
I think that’s definitely the popular answer but something about GSP having to make the Cut and Jose not cutting any weight makes it close.. don’t you think?

GSP wants a money fight. though aldo would be a hell of a fight, the fight that brings in the most $$$ is mcgregor. that's the only fight GSP will take.

Why not have Mighty Mouse vs DC. Could be a fun fight.

giphy.gif

This fight is never happening, why bother asking?

if you think GSP can make LW then might as well what if Brock at 155 too

HW champion DC fought Anderson. Anderson fought Nick. Nick fought BJ Penn. Penn fought Siver. MM can beat Siver.

Thus MM can fight DC.

Is this the same mindset?

Apparently I’m in the minority, but I like that fight. A depleted GSPs TDs versus a less depleted Aldo’s TDD could make for an interesting matchup. The haters would all watch, too, regardless of what they say

GSP by decision, or maybe Aldo small change of a flying knee ko when GSP goes for a takedown

Aldo is so small in comparison though.. Aldo would be smothered.

Back