What if Dana is succeeded by Conor?

I know no one would admit they do, but you know they kind of do. I suspect the disrespect for Chael though is deep and thorough.
Dana is more hated and disrespected than Chael, look they can't do anything about it.

I see Chael is the best candidate for this position, and given with McGregor's stupidity outside the cage.

I don't see McGregor mentally fit for this kind of position.

View attachment 715719

Love him or hate him? This guy could easily run the UFC!

He already does to an extent with all the champion level fighters at his disposal

Ali bless!
He does a great job if you never saw him. His dagestani partner probably handles the part where you have to be efficient,cos it's really hard to imagine this guy doing anything well hahha.

To me the key difference is (and I know I'm gonna get laughed at for this), you can kind of count on Dana to say what he means unless there's money involved, but you get the feeling Chael's just a lying sack of shit. No one wants to work for the latter.
Lying is part of the job. Hes a politician. Practically born for the role.

To me the key difference is (and I know I'm gonna get laughed at for this), you can kind of count on Dana to say what he means unless there's money involved, but you get the feeling Chael's just a lying sack of shit. No one wants to work for the latter.
Of course money is involved, no one will waste their time and work for this shit for free.

Anyone who steps foot in the ring for a living cannot be considered as a pussy
DC is the furthest thing from a pussy as you can get. But I dont think he could do Dana's job in particular. You gotta be a real cutthroat standover man to do that.

Lying is part of the job. Hes a politician. Practically born for the role.

Yeah but it's almost like there's two types of lying, one where you're after some huge material prize and one where it's just cause you're trying to disguise how gutless and unoriginal you are underneath.

Yeah but it's almost like there's two types of lying, one where you're after some huge material prize and one where it's just cause you're trying to disguise how gutless and unoriginal you are underneath.
Chael is not gutless,and being original is not part of the job.

Back