What if Dana is succeeded by Conor?

Ari Emanuel when some dummy suggests Conor as a replacement...
giphy.gif

Conor's always wanted a piece of the UFC. Even his haters must admit that he's has the gift for promotion.

Do you think Conor should succeed Dana? What would a Conor run UFC look like?
Don't you feel like an idiot when you make these threads? I mean seriously, we know you're retarded. Don't you "feel" retarded?

A former welfare recipient with no education, no formal or informal training, who's own businesses are controlled and ran by business partners, taking over as the President of a multi-billion dollar business that has a legion of capable sports focused public relations geniuses on staff at its parent company already?

I'm guessing you think a kid could run NASA, if he could make a YouTube channel about astronomy go viral?

Seriously, what's being retarded feel like? Is it like walking around high and punchdrunk all at the same time?

upload_2020-1-23_15-6-40.jpeg

Love him or hate him? This guy could easily run the UFC!

He already does to an extent with all the champion level fighters at his disposal

Ali bless!

Dana isn't qualified for Dana's job let alone Conor. If Dana was let go tomorrow, there is a 0% chance they'd hire a replacement with Dana's level of qualifications to run a multi-billion dollar enterprise. They might split the role and let someone be the promotional face of the company and someone else run the business. That's probably already happening to some degree anyway.

UFC would change its name to Leprechaun FC and pay purses in gold coins.

He'd have too many problems with fighters to be the promoter. No chance.

Guys, you don't run a billion dollar business just because you talk shit on the mic. You need an actual education
But didn't you hear 60+% of sherdog? Chael would be great at it! Nevermind that hes basically a fucking glorified pro wrestler...

I'm sure all the big money investors would be very comfortable having the volatile McGregor making money decisions on their behalf...

conor-mcgregor-arrested1.jpg

Conor's always wanted a piece of the UFC. Even his haters must admit that he's has the gift for promotion.

Do you think Conor should succeed Dana? What would a Conor run UFC look like?
So it is foretold in prophecy. The transformation would be complete!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No one reads your posts and think anyone but you is retarded.
"think anyone but you"

Correct, I'm not retarded. But this post - proves that you are. lol

Never happen. Conor is a fuck up. Dana has his shit together.

Back