What if Dana is succeeded by Conor?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's always wanted a piece of the UFC. Even his haters must admit that he's has the gift for promotion.

Do you think Conor should succeed Dana? What would a Conor run UFC look like?

He’d do what the pink goof couldn’t do- fire all the “leg-humpers”.

He might be alright who knows.

Regardless of the criticism (from myself included), he is a logical human being with a great love for the sport. If he's trained correctly, it could be better than some random swinging dick from WME who doesn't care about MMA.

Conor is a fighter, first and foremost. That's what a lot of people don't get. He's a trashtalker too, and a businessman - but he's a fighter to the bone.

Dana is the opposite. He's a businessman and a talker, and he likes to pretend that he's a fighter and was once a boxer, would beat Tito in boxing and so on.

Guys, you don't run a billion dollar business just because you talk shit on the mic. You need an actual education

I miss Joe Silva and the Fertita.....

Guys, you don't run a billion dollar business just because you talk shit on the mic. You need an actual education
tenor.gif

Conor and Muhammad Ali are probably the two best promoters in the history of combat sports

I mean has Dana really done a good job since Fertitas left? The sport really felt like it was growing, it now feels like it is shrinking.

Quite possible he could become the face of the UFC.

Back