What if Dana/APEX are COVID super spreaders given all the fight cancellations?

those masks aren't meant to protect you anyway, they are meant to protect others from you, so if everyone wears them they indeed prevent spread but what can you expect from trump voters lol
Lol u drank the soy kool aid. Did you used to wear mask when you went to the doctor before to prevent the doctor from getting sick ....... no you didint that narrative is just to force everyone to wear masks

Better than NOT wearing masks intelligently though.

is it?

If I am not wearing a mask 10 feet away I am pretty sure I am safer than some asshole with his/her nose hanging out of a cloth “face covering “ that was sitting on their car seat before they put it on with their dirty hands which they opened doors with.

is it?

If I am not wearing a mask 10 feet away I am pretty sure I am safer than some asshole with his/her nose hanging out of a cloth “face covering “ that was sitting on their car seat before they put it on with their dirty hands which they opened doors with.

Would you describe the said person as intelligently wearing a mask?

Lol u drank the soy kool aid. Did you used to wear mask when you went to the doctor before to prevent the doctor from getting sick ....... no you didint that narrative is just to force everyone to wear masks
lol

Would you describe the said person as intelligently wearing a mask?
Ah ok.

I was indicating that I would be

A) “not wearing a mask” intelligently.

you were referring to

B) not “wearing a mask intelligently”

Semantics sort of but there is a distinct difference in meaning.
Regardless, I would still argue that A is safer than B, and I would assume you would agree, right?

edit: perhaps it would be easier to understand if I worded it this way

wearing a mask unintelligently

vs

not wearing a mask (but doing so intelligently)

Last edited:
They should just stop testing the fighters, then they won’t test positive

Did you read the study? I just did...because this is a boring fight card. The sample size is too low to have population-level implications and it's not statistically significant. The Federalist article you originally cited also misinterprets the study, which isn't set up to compare the efficacy of mask usage vs. non-mask usage in the slightest. If the cohort selections didn't give that away, it's obvious that you've never looked through a study before today. Given the difficulty of gauging adherence in a study population, as indicated in the CDC study you cited, you'd be better off looking at population-level metrics where entire cities/states deployed mask mandates and see how they compare to states that did not. Low and behold, dozens of studies have done just that and shown convincingly that masks are effective. Even if that warning label is legitimate, which it might be since fabric and mask design are a factor in efficacy, it means nothing. There are labels on just about everything in California and that doesn't mean they serve any purpose other than preventing a potential lawsuit.
<mma4>

It's also possible they are catching it at the airports, planes, etc while traveling. That would explain why it tends to happen fight day or the day before.

There is no such thing as a super spreader. It was entirely a media invented term to try and discourage and shame Trump supporters from gathering, meanwhile they ignored 6 months of rioting by their side.

Such a woke virus COVID is!

You rarely hear fighters catching COVID a week or more ahead of time. It's almost always during fight week that a fighter gets COVID. Some test negative when they arrive but end up catching it within 24 hours of Fight Night.

Meanwhile Dana is at every APEX event. He never wears a mask (surely for the same reason he never used a condom or worn a seat belt). How do we even know if he gets tested? As a COVID-skeptic he probably does not believe in testing either.

The APEX is probably filthy. Do they even clean that place?

Travel is the main reason for COVID spreading. Getting in planes etc. They just need to get people in earlier now (which I know costs more).

Probably one time for show.
Maybe, i don't even watch the UFC events usually because I'm working nights on the weekend....but I believe it was him arriving at some hotel maybe in Abu Dhabi somewhere and he was getting tested.....I stopped watching cause I ain't about to watch a q-tip go up Dana's nose.

just to force everyone to wear masks
No it's not. It's to test how many people will comply with arbitrary rules.

Someone can cough all over their hands and walk around Wal-Mart touching everything as long as they wear a mask... but if you fucking dare go to the mom and pop shop down the road you're the reason the virus is spreading.

You can burn, loot, destroy and rally for one side of the political spectrum but if you even show up for the other side you're the reason the virus is spreading. It's a compliance test to see how many people willingly follow arbitrary nonsensical rules.

Back