What if Cowboy stops Conor McGregor?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboy is obviously the underdog in this fight but if he stops Conor McGregor which is always a possibility do you think Conor is done? If He gets stopped by Cerrone who is by no means an easy opponent. If Conor dosen't get the KO in the first round it's over for him imo if he loses that early explosive energy which could lead to him not landing anything threating to Cerrone than I could see Cowboy picking him apart but I still see Conor as the heavy favourite make no mistake and basically only due to the 1st round but beyond that we will enter an unknown territory

Last edited:
Then there would be much rejoicing.

then I get my boogie on
white-kid-dance-club.gif

Then Conor will be a lucky bum. He already surrendered, in the 2nd round, to a short-notice opponent. If he gets finished by a gatekeeper coming into the fight crippled, then seriously his championships were UFC engineered with a luck more than his talent and skills.

Then Conor will donate half his fight pursue to buy tissues for his fans

If he loses this in a bad way he's done as the brand he is

Then not many will be surprised. Conor melts under pressure and panic wrestles.

DanaSadMadFace.meme

<31>

maxresdefault.jpg

Dana-White-%E2%80%98I-was-the-most-upset-guy-on-the-planet%E2%80%99-after-Khabib-McGregor-brawl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

“Conor was never my friend”

Like I said in the other three threads discussing this exact same thing - A bunch of dipshit Shertards are going to have to man up and admit the were fucking idiots for thinking Cowboy is in some way going to "throw" this fight.

And we'll see 80% of the Conor Avs disappear overnight.......again.

If it somehow happens?
I will get a cowboy hat and wear it every day

Also I will only drink Budweiser until 2021

Cowboy gets wrecked by every southpaw with good striking. Look what Nate did to a prime Cowboy (oh look another southpaw). Then look what Conor did to Nate for 2 rounds. Cowboy wouldnt survive 80% of those shots. He already looks mentally prepared to eat lefts. He had zero answer for Till's left which is similar to Conors and ironically they have almost the same reach.

Homeboy better grapple if he survives the first left.

I got a feeling this gonna look like a replay of the Till fight.

Conor will tell us that he had a critical injury (foot was a balloon), his camp was the worst of his life (overtrained, undertrained, too much rape action (it can have stressful implications)), inefficient with his energy, too many wheelkicks, Cowboy wasn't supposed to punch him back etc.

I said it a while ago, if Cowboy wins, Conor retires. If Conor wins, he angles for a Khabib rematch and he retires after that fight win or lose.

If Tony beats Khabib then I see Conor going for a Jorge fight instead.

Cowboy gets wrecked by every southpaw with good striking. Look what Nate did to a prime Cowboy (oh look another southpaw). Then look what Conor did to Nate for 2 rounds.

Look what Nate did to Conor in their 1st fight lol

Conor's next step would logically be.......

DancingWithTheStars_Live_2020_AllCelebrities_ART01l-resize.jpg

Cowboy most likely won't get out of the second round. He's a tailor-made opponent for Conor to go full Matrix. But you're right, anything can happen. If Conor loses to an old Cowboy, I think his downward spiral would be so dramatic he'd become a cautionary tale. His marketability to the casuals would essentially be gone, his options in the boxing world would dry up, and his whisky business would likely fade away.

Back