What if Conor/Khabib started in the clinch?

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know the saying "every fight starts standing"?

What if Conor/Khabib started in the clinch? Would it still be a winnable fight for Conor?

What if the fight started with Khabib with his hands tied behind his back?

What if the fight start with both vaselined up? Would Khabib be able to get a hold of Conor? Would Conor's punches slide right off Khabib's glistening face? Would you get turned on?

FAIL, right out the gate

FwPV6TpiTYej6mKs6UOz_Trust_Fall_Flip_Fail.0.gif

What if the fight started with 10 angry honey badgers in the centre of the cage?

What if the fight started with 10 angry honey badgers in the centre of the cage?
Honey badgers cower near the cage.
Conor KO's Khabib.
Conor cuddles honey badgers and makes them no longer angry.

I've answered two of yours. Now do mine.

What if the fight start with both vaselined up? Would Khabib be able to get a hold of Conor? Would Conor's punches slide right off Khabib's glistening face? Would you get turned on?
Conor would win. No chance. No; too precise. Slightly.

Conor KO's Khabib.

If the fight starts in the clench Conor kisses Khabib on the mouth and Khabib turns full gay and they make out. Conor will eventually take a pounding but not the kind you're thinking.

Yeah well if ifs and buts were candies and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas

Conor KO's Khabib.

Okay, Khabib would get lost in Conor:'s crazy eyes and he wouldn't be able to supress his manlove feelings anymore and they'd start french kissing as soon as the round starts.

what if one of them was a girl wearing a mans mask to the cage... we would never know because when the guy searches them before the fight they never pull at there face to see if it is a mask

You know the saying "every fight starts standing"?

What if Conor/Khabib started in the clinch? Would it still be a winnable fight for Conor?

What if it started in the referee’s position?

What if the fight started on a basketball court with no gloves and kicks to grounded opponents.

Would someone score a three pointer?

And if your mother had a penis she would be my boyfriend.

If the fight starts in the clench Conor kisses Khabib on the mouth and Khabib turns full gay and they make out. Conor will eventually take a pounding but not the kind you're thinking.
Inb4 a nuthugger argues that conor should be doing the pounding. <45>

Zero answers to question in OP.

Anyone on Sherdog NOT a coward?

Conor would use his superior MOOvement to escape the clinch, teleport behind Khabib and submit him with a rear naked choke
giphy.gif

Back