What if Bush nuked Afghanistan after 9/11?

The world would be better off if the entire middle east was wiped off the planet. Tons of innocents would be dead but it would be for the greater good imo.

This may be the dumbest post in Sherdog history.

And I saw someone predict Bethe to beat Ronda.

Makes sense in some ways I guess. Would of been better if we destroyed all that Opium as well. Shits a cancer to the world. Because we know damn well one of the worst drugs ever comes out of there. But if tactical nukes are to be used they should be used on Iran to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. Simply take out their facilities.. Of course some conventional weapons can do that.

And why exactly should the US do that?

Please abstain from any political activity in your life.

Afghanistan didn't attack the US as a country. a guy hiding there orchestrated it. nuking a country to get one guy there seems a bit too much. weren't the perpetrators saudis, egyptians, etc?

nuking them would kill US's image around the world. it is already bad, but it would plummet to nazi Germany levels. good luck finding friend and allies for anything after that. "american crusaders using nuclear weapons against innocent peaceful Afghanistan". a massive propaganda success for AQ, much bigger than anything they've ever done. their recruitment numbers would skyrocket, same as "lone wolf" types going crazy everywhere, mobs attacking US embassies, high chance of ISIS type takeovers in US friendly middle east countries...

nuking them would have been a complete disaster for the US

amy_schumer4.jpg

_84658869_schumers_getty.jpg

sorry ...couldn't resist.

would

What if Bush had accepted Mullah Omar and the Taliban offer to hand over bin laden in the months prior to 9/11? All's the Taliban asked in return was official recognition as the ruling Government of Afghanistan.

Ha ha ha!

Nope. Where the hell did you get that shit?

Totally untrue.

Makes sense in some ways I guess. Would of been better if we destroyed all that Opium as well. Shits a cancer to the world. Because we know damn well one of the worst drugs ever comes out of there. But if tactical nukes are to be used they should be used on Iran to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. Simply take out their facilities.. Of course some conventional weapons can do that.

Yeah let's also nuke Russia and China to prevent them from becoming a threat to the US.

iran-wants-war-2.png

Proposed three different scenarios to judge Bin Laden here.

Asked the US to quote "Open the doors of negotiation about Bin Laden"

Why would you give a nation to the Taliban?

The Taliban was responsible for most of the civilian casualties. There was a civil war going on.

You want people taking over another country by force a nation. That would have been disgusting to have said..."Sure, it's your country" while the Northern Alliance was still fighting. The Taliban was fighting the Afghan people and it's ranks were filled with Arabs, and Pakistanies.

This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I have seen anything this revolting in a long time.

Recognize the Taliban while Afghan forces are still trying to fight them. You guys make me absolutely sick.

Last edited:
I read about that! The Aghan Gov't said they would be wiling to turn Bin-Laden over to a third party for trial and judgement..

Dubya refused.

I'm the last person to defend Bush on anything but I seriously doubt the Taliban would give up Bin Laden for trial in Saudi Arabia if the thing wasn't rigged in advance. Just a ploy to get sanctions lifted imo. Although who knows with Bush, he never seemed to care much about who actually was behind the attacks in the first place.

Bush suggested in a press conference that Bin Laden was not a top priority for his administration.

"‘I Really Just Don’t Spend That Much Time On Him..I'm not that concerned with bin Laden"

[YT]8bQQldsKJDU[/YT]

It would have been an overreaction, simply because US could have used non-nuclear means to get the same result in Afghanistan with no risk to any troops carrying out the carpet bombings as Afghanistan had no air force or air defenses worth anything. And it would have been a TERRIBLE precedent to set that a sizeable terrorist attack warrants a nuke retaliation.

In the US there are war profiteers who like having a constant state of war so they make a fortune. Just going in an dropping one nuke would end things in one day rather than having some long drawn out struggle where they make money .

Ha ha ha!

Nope. Where the hell did you get that shit?

Totally untrue.

Proposed three different scenarios to judge Bin Laden here.

Asked the US to quote "Open the doors of negotiation about Bin Laden"

Great posts m25105! Amazing research - fantastic job bringing up the video and links, I remember all of this when it occurred but as time passes by and the fight to keep the people informed on the true events one gets worn down and tired trying to fight the good fight.

Your posts have rejuvenated the Phanuel. Thank you for that.

I'm the last person to defend Bush on anything but I seriously doubt the Taliban would give up Bin Laden for trial in Saudi Arabia if the thing wasn't rigged in advance. Just a ploy to get sanctions lifted imo. Although who knows with Bush, he never seemed to care much about who actually was behind the attacks in the first place.

Bush suggested in a press conference that Bin Laden was not a top priority for his administration.

"‘I Really Just Don’t Spend That Much Time On Him..I'm not that concerned with bin Laden"

[YT]8bQQldsKJDU[/YT]

There was a reason Dubya was not really concerned:

October 18th, 2007 Benazir Bhutto was nearly assassinated, she survived and new her life was in danger, she wanted the world to know a secret:

[YT]RxMBkWY_uZY[/YT]​

One month later Assassins were successful taking out Bhutto, on December 27th 2007 the hit took place.

[YT]QNO_3qHHsgA[/YT]​

As soon as the mushroom clouds blossomed I would have bought up every Afghan rug I could find and sell them for ten times the price.

I'd be rich.

You need to gtfo with your zionist crap. Nobody takes you seriously.

Where would you drop the nuke? The Taliban seems spread out throughout the mountains and in Pakistan.

You need to gtfo with your zionist crap. Nobody takes you seriously.

It's useful to remember and it can't be stated enough that SouthoftheAndes is a strawman account. All of the positions he takes are done with the intent of undermining that position by making especially outrageous statements and claims. He used to be even less subtle, believe it or not. Look at his older posts.

Bush was so stupid he would've linked Afghanistan to other countries and would've nuked those countries instead..

Or he would just start a fake war and waste trillions on occupying another country.. Oh wait that happened.

Back