What if Brock welcomes Jones to HW

I wouldn't put it past the UFC as a money fight but I wouldn't expect Brock to very competitive if he returned to MMA.

As Bones said on the post show on FS1 if he went to HW he would only fight a small HW. He's no dummy he knows what someone like Brock would do.

enlighten us, tell us what the almighty brock would do.

Brock would die. SAC also would not sanction that fight. It's like throwing CM Punk to Weidman.

No they would sanction this fight, Brock Lesnar had diverticulitis and has overcome that, If he was motivated to still fight at the time of the Overeem fight he would have won. Brock is still a dangerous man. JJ would most likely win but it still a dangerous fight for him which he would have to take seriously. Brock Lesnar is a super athlete CM Punk is not.

Brock would have a shot if he can get into the clinch, but he just doesn't have the striking to get it to that point. He'll get out boxed.

would pay to see but it wouldn't be competitive.

Brock can take Jones down anytime ,Jones is good for lhw but hw would give him problems.

Brock would take Jones down a couple times, then he would gas and Jones would take over.

Brock could end the fight in the first 2 rounds. Make no mistake about that.

"would do" would implies certainty... "could end", i can agree with. i very highly doubt it though....

Fun fight, people forget how effective Randy was against Brock.

"would do" would implies certainty... "could end", i can agree with. i very highly doubt it though....

Lets Pretend that if Brock returns he is healthy ( both are big assumpitons) and he actually wants to fight. They give him Jon Jones as a welcome back fight it sell like crazy. He would not be knocked out by Jones on the way in for the takedown although he will get hit. He would pick Jones up and get him to the ground ( He got Cain down but could not keep him there) that proves that it is plausible for him to be able to get Jones there. What Jones does on his back or his abliltiy to get the fight back to the feet
dictates the outcome of the fight. If it turns into a neckcrank lunchbox fist situation like the Mir fight Brock can win. Brock has 2 rounds of effective cardio.

Saying all that Jones will win by stoppage ( TKO or Submission)

Well, he did break the streak.

Brock can not clinch Jones. Ones or two elbows and he will break

jones-lesnar.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Brock via running into Jones and crushing him against the cage KO

Brock would have a shot if he can get into the clinch, but he just doesn't have the striking to get it to that point. He'll get out boxed.
Skills favor Bones, but physically, Brock's reach is 81 inches so he wouldn't give up that much length.

enlighten us, tell us what the almighty brock would do.

Would probably be able to manhandle Bones. Dudes fucking 300 lbs of muscle.

Not a knock on Jones, he is on the verge of becoming GOAT, but let's be realistic.

Back