What if Brock welcomes Jones to HW

Kickwrestler

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The internet would collapse within itself.

Would be a must-watch.

Brock would die. SAC also would not sanction that fight. It's like throwing CM Punk to Weidman.

What if ts saw the post fight press and heard bones says he wants to stay in lhw, twice...

I would hope to god to be proven wrong but Jones would fuck Brock up. That would not be competitive.

Brock via accidentally crushing that leg

I've been saying this for years. Jones would embarrass Brock. Any version of Brock, even pre-diverticulitis Brock.

Jones would leave Brock a bloodied mess. Flying knees, elbows, back kicks to the liver..

As Scooter says it would not be competitive.

Jones would totally be to fast for him

I don't want to see that. Jones is fantastic but he's a cruiserweight, not a true HW and certainly not a SHW.

Jones would stay on the outside and pick brock apart all night long.

Brock would get destroyed,dude cant handle geting hit.jones via tko(elbows)

Brock's sheer size would be enough. Guy threw Cain into the air and almost ripped Cain's shoulder off. (Thus Cain's first shoulder surgery)

And its a given Cain would retire Jones, so just think about that.

Just Brock getting a stomach ache and keeling over/falling on Jones' leg would force a knee surgery, dude is just fucking giant.

Last edited:
brock would prolly knock himself out against the cage charging in for a double leg.

As Bones said on the post show on FS1 if he went to HW he would only fight a small HW. He's no dummy he knows what someone like Brock would do.

Brock via muscle crush. #breakbones :icon_lol:

4281218-6083399682-Brock.jpg

Back