What If BJ Penn won the FW title?

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Of course this is highly unlikely, but what if it happened? Say what you want about his record, say he's overated or whatever but you couldn't deny that he is the all time GOAT. FW, LW, and WW Champion.
That's just insane to even think about. Out of the eight male weight classes he would be a champ of three.

Honestly I am not a BJ Penn fan but, I respect the way he fights and his heart though. I'm not just a fan boy. Just stoned and popped in my thoughts.

Your opinion? Does he out due the great Fedor or Anderson Silva witj the goat status?

Does anyone think the ufc would give Penn the title shot if he was able to finish Frankie? Due to that would do huge numbers? Aldo vs Penn. I can see the advertising now. Current p4p king and 2 weight champ, fan favorite and legend go to war.
Only on PPV.

Dana White: This is the biggest fuckin fight in the history of fuckin forever. This is huge. BJ Penn is a killer dude. He's ready. He told me he was motivated and trust me he's in good fuckin shape.

Fight Result: Aldo via Murder.

Post Dana: BJ Penn is a fuckin joke.

This before or after Edgar beats him a 3rd time? He is the 155lb goat, but outside that, not so much

I am a Penn hater, but if he actually pulled off a Cinderella title run and knocked off Aldo...who is one of my favorite fighters....I would lose my goddamn shit. That would be amazing, honestly.

That's what im saying. That would be nuts! Dana wants that shit to happen haha. Big money maker.

He's my favorite fighter of all time, so I'd be happy. However, I live in reality.

I would need to buy a shot gun and be very thankful that I already live in the crow capital of Canada. I'd be eating it all day long.

He would do something that I highly doubt anyone would every accomplish again. Winning belts in three different weight classes is insane

He will be the greatest fighter of all time, hands down.

THREE championships in THREE different divisions. Move over Royce, Fedor,Anderson, GSP and JBJ. The UFC's P4P list should have him at #1 even after he retires. Posthumously he would be P4P #1. His face should be apart of the UFC trademark logo. Zuffa LLC will become Penn LLC.

if he did it, it would be like one of those impossible-to-beat records, that's for damn sure.

Yeah I was thinkng Penn's record sucks but it isn't padded at all, so it's better than Mir's in that respect. Also, he's geting that KenFlo treatment with the popularity shot, but it's okay. If he wins, he's still the GOAT. People won't remember how he got there, they'll remember what he did.

Back