What if Bisping trained with . . .

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Richard Perez, Bisping always falls short yet seems convinced Jason Parillo is going to win him the belt. Bisping throws combos against lesser opponents but against the big names he lacks volume, I would like to see Bisping boxing going and training with Richard Perez and yes I'm aware neither Diaz has a belt

Bisping could have a 3 month training camp with God, Bruce Lee, 2005 Fedor AND Seal Team 6 and he still will never see gold.

Bisping needs to train with an optometrist to fix that wonky eye. Sorry, he's 36, not going to get any better at this point. He better pray they don't rematch him with Hendo or Belfort per his request, I would hate to see the stupid Shad face he makes this time, lol.

Bisping's had a nice career, but the only way he develops KO power and/or gets in the title picture at his age is PEDs.

He's always been the top of the bottom or the bottom of the top, never quite good enough to beat top competition. Yet he's made millions and has a job for life at the Fox studios. Hope he's smart enough to get out before he takes one beating too many.

Regardless of who he trains with, it won't change the fact that he doesn't like to get hit, which is why he lacks volume against guys he can't bully. His lack of power and confidence in his chin leaves him fighting very conservatively against guys that have the skill and power to hurt him.

Bisping could have a 3 month training camp with God, Bruce Lee, 2005 Fedor AND Seal Team 6 and he still will never see gold.

Bam! And funny because it's true. Great journeyman fighter who's certainly still a good gatekeeper, but he'll never hold the belt.

Back