What if Barboza-Gaethje is boring

I think it's impossible for Gaethje to have a boring fight. He constantly comes forward and brawls.

Only way this fight disappoints would be if one of them gets an early freak injury or there is an unjust/early stoppage. If Gaethje isn't his usual aggressive self Barboza will tear him up from the outside. He is going to be compelled to press the fight and Barboza will have to fire back.

It carnt be like a certain HW bout last year

Can it???

Please

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don’t think that’s scientifically possible.

It's not possible. Even for Lewis/Ngannou there was the possibility of what happened happening.
But this fight? No way. Worst case scenario Gaethje uses his wrestling and beats him up.

The only chance of it being boring is if Gaethje forgets the only style he's ever used in mma and goes full out lay n pray on Barboza.

The Earth will cease to spin on its axis and plague and famine will take hold globally, eventually extinguishing all life on Earth (except Pride fighters cos they never die).

Boring is almost impossible but it could end in 1-2 minutes after the first few shots.

It's not possible for a Gaethje fight to be boring. He get's bored if there's not violence going on so...

- very early TKO
- Gaethje wrestles Barboza
- Condit vs Diaz
- one gets injured

Yes, I would be sad

What if my threesome with 2 supermodels is a letdown compared to my expectations?

It’s still gonna be pretty fuckin good....

Back