What if Barboza-Gaethje is boring

I will kill myself.

Dude it wouldn’t be the first time something like that happens.

There's no such thing as "boring" if you're interested in fighting and life in general.

Is peace boring? Are sunsets boring? Are wrestlers boring?

Gaethje doesn't know any other way to fight, apart from hands up stalking his opponent. Very unlikely the matchup will be boring..

Its hard to imagine how it could be.

Only thing I can think of is one of them gets injured in the initial exchanges and it takes awhile for the other to realize and capitalize.

Even then though, I think it'd be more likely that the injured guy goes out on his shield instead of coasting as long as he can.

Neither have ever been in a boring fight in my opinion, but you never know. Guaranteed fireworks are never actually guaranteed though. I would be very disappointed.

Not possible. No way. Justin is a legend of the Just Bleed God. Barboza? The same. No way this match is boring, these men will try and kill each other in there and one will be victorious as the ref rips the other off him.

There's no such thing as "boring" if you're interested in fighting and life in general.

You win the most random comment of the day award.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit

Go watch Ngannou vs Lewis and Starnes vs Quarry back to back and say that again

No way, it's the 5-rounder. They'll be forced to engage. Even softest ref wouldn't allow 25 min staring contest.

Not a chance, both dont know how to do that, at least Justin is all offense and zero defense, cant be.

Really makes you think
d76.gif

There is no chance of that. Even if Gaethje tries to wrestle, Barboza always looks lost against wrestlers.

No because I'm watching ONE later and those fights will make up for any trash on this UFC card.

Back