What hell has Glover been doing in almost ten years of career out of the UFC?

I heard visa issues. Wait, or was that Visa issues? Hell, I don't know.

Wtf :confused: The guy now has more than ten years of career, even more time of career than Shogun, and the best victory of the guy is Sokoudjou lol.

What's with the lol after Sokoudjou???? It's hard to fight big names when your outside the UFC...by the way he would smash Hammil and Shogun at the same time while your talking shit about him..the dudes a fucking beast and is gonna run through the division

Actually, he was training at the Pit in SLO with the Iceman, and over stayed his welcome on his Visa the first time, which is why he had problems getting it resolved.

Can anyone confirm/disconfirm this? I've never heard of someone not being able to get a visa for 10 years.

I bought a DVD of The Pit a few years back to train with and it was Hackleman, Liddell, and Texiera doing the techniques. I'm
Guessing he trained in
San Luis Obispo and lived there illegally...got busted had trouble coming back or at very least was put in long wait to get Visa

Can anyone confirm/disconfirm this? I've never heard of someone not being able to get a visa for 10 years.

I believe the Visa only became an issue in 2008.

Ontop of that I seem to remember that he suffered the dreaded knee ligament injury post Soko, he was on the shelf for over a year there just as his career looked to be taking off.

The injury and the visa together really hung up his career between 2006 and 2010 he only fought 3 times.

Wtf :confused: The guy now has more than ten years of career, even more time of career than Shogun, and the best victory of the guy is Sokoudjou lol.

Yeah, he's been smashing jobbers and fooling people into thinking he's a world beater. Hilarious how many people he's fooled into thinking he's going to knock out Rampage. :icon_lol:

Yeah, he's been smashing jobbers and fooling people into thinking he's a world beater. Hilarious how many people he's fooled into thinking he's going to knock out Rampage. :icon_lol:

Quinton! FFS, get off of Sherdog and go train. I'm rooting for you man, but you've really got to stop trolling and start training.

That's Ewerton Teixeira.... :icon_lol:

To be fair, they not only share the same last name, but they also look identical, so i can see where there could be some confusion.

1214746272.g

he wasn't ready for the ufc

he's not ready for rampage either

Quinton! FFS, get off of Sherdog and go train. I'm rooting for you man, but you've really got to stop trolling and start training.

Everyone knows YoungDilla is actually QJ. OT: Zatara, your AV is disturbing at best.

Back