What hell has Glover been doing in almost ten years of career out of the UFC?

Hammil x Shogun

White Belt
Reaction score
Wtf :confused: The guy now has more than ten years of career, even more time of career than Shogun, and the best victory of the guy is Sokoudjou lol.

Last edited:
Trying to get his visa in order so he could fight in the UFC.

Seriously, he has had problems with that nonsense for years.

He also did some k1 stuff. Wasnt just a mixed martial artist.

Sleeping.... eating....drinking....fighting I guess.

They're not gonna pick you up if you can't enter the country.

I was wondering a few years back during the visa issues, could he not have fought on one of the international cards?

Any knowledge of what made a visa so difficult for him to obtain? It wasn't very hard for me and people I know. Not sure how it is different in Brazil or other places.

Visa issues for the US, Canada, England, Japan...and Brazil too right.

I was wondering a few years back during the visa issues, could he not have fought on one of the international cards?

Probably, but they've never been willing to pick up fighters who couldn't be counted on to take fights in the US. I suppose it's also important to remember that they never actually needed Glover.

Probably, but they've never been willing to pick up fighters who couldn't be counted on to take fights in the US. I suppose it's also important to remember that they never actually needed Glover.

Well they don't really need most guys outside the top 10 in every division I suppose. But I see your point.

Actually, he was training at the Pit in SLO with the Iceman, and over stayed his welcome on his Visa the first time, which is why he had problems getting it resolved.

Back