What has you more interested Wand vs Page 4 or Tito vs Chuck 3?

tie for me. i think tito is prob still the best out of the 4 which is hilarious.

I feel like Rampage could still have it if he really went all in, but just has been phoning it in for a while, like ever since the Jones fight.

The rest of them are just beat to shit and old. I wish it was Rampage fighting Tito instead of all this other shit, at least that’s one we haven’t seen before.

Tito is starting to look like a bald Steven Segal haha
tito-ortiz-10th-annual-guys-choice-awards-01.jpg

I think Tito makes it 1-2 and possibly kills Chuck and Rampage makes it 2-2.

Both should be trainwrecks. I'm obviously gonna watch both though.

Which one pique's your interest more?
You mean the fight between Erlei and Ram?

I honestly don't really care that much about either match up.

I guess I feel more sour towards Chuck vs Tito because its literally nothing but a money grab and no way in hell I'm going to waste one cent ordering that. If I catch it some other way after the fact great, if not, I don't really care.

At least Wandy and Rampage are on a card with some other great match ups so I know I'll watch it.

Wanderlei/Rampage they might both be retiring after this one. Wand is going for Brazilian congress but he has unfinished business before he gets into office *Wand wrist rolls*

Chuck Tito 3 is something I'll catch on youtube the next day. That fight should have happened when it was scheduled 8 years ago. Tito beating an old man to death or getting clubbed by one doesnt really sound that appealing anymore

Tito va Chuck.

Tito vs Rampage
Wand vs Chuck

Would both be more competitive fights at this point.
Tito vs rampage wouldn't be competitive tito wrestle fucked chael and chael wrestle fucked rampage. Easy work for him.

Tito vs Chuck does due to Tito being more active out of the 4 and the unknown aspect of what Chuck is still capable of doing inside the the MMA cage / ring.

Looking at the end of his UFC run (and age) I think it is fairly well known how much Chuck has left.

I've been a big fan of all four guys for a long ass time, but after seeing both Wand and Rampage recently, I'm not in a rush to watch them fight again.
I'm happy with the memories.
Tito at least does have the odd win here and there and I'm intrigued to see Chuck again

Looking at the end of his UFC run (and age) I think it is fairly well known how much Chuck has left.

Its still more unknown then what Rampage and Wand is going to look like. Chuck still looked sharp in his last fight with Rich Franklin. He broke Franklin's arm with a kick seconds before getting KO'd. His chin is what went on him not his skill. Tito isn't known for his KO power or for his stand up in general so Tito vs Chuck has allot more what if's around it then Wand vs. Rampage does.

I feel like Rampage could still have it if he really went all in, but just has been phoning it in for a while, like ever since the Jones fight.

I think Rampage's knees are shot. That makes training even hard to enough to get into decent shape very difficult. That being said, yeah I agree his heart really doesn't seem to be in it anymore either.

I'd say Tito/Chuck for me is the fight I'm more interested in. Just because it's the unknown of what Chuck has left. Same time still interested to see Wandy/Rampage 4

I think Tito makes it 1-2 and possibly kills Chuck and Rampage makes it 2-2.

Both should be trainwrecks. I'm obviously gonna watch both though.

Which one pique's your interest more?

Both for sure should be trains wrecks but I reckon both will be finished. Chuck/Tito is clearly the more interesting one because the feller with 2 wins hasn't fought in like 7 years. Hopefully he comes out of retirement and fucking wrecks Tito yet again.

Its still more unknown then what Rampage and Wand is going to look like. Chuck still looked sharp in his last fight with Rich Franklin. He broke Franklin's arm with a kick seconds before getting KO'd. His chin is what went on him not his skill. Tito isn't known for his KO power or for his stand up in general so Tito vs Chuck has allot more what if's around it then Wand vs. Rampage does.

Yeah that fight was so rough for me. If Chuck survives the round I reckon he wins the fight. If you break your arm in a fight the last thing you want is a minute break to start letting the pain set in. I'm a big Franklin fan too but Liddell is right up there with my favorite ever.

Did he have an injury or are they just shot because he’s fat as hell?

I think Rampage's knees are shot. That makes training even hard to enough to get into decent shape very difficult. That being said, yeah I agree his heart really doesn't seem to be in it anymore either.

Id like to see that too. Hopefully Chuck has got the whole PED/TRT menu going on and comes out there wrecking shit like King Kong with a mohawk.

Both for sure should be trains wrecks but I reckon both will be finished. Chuck/Tito is clearly the more interesting one because the feller with 2 wins hasn't fought in like 7 years. Hopefully he comes out of retirement and fucking wrecks Tito yet again.

Did he have an injury or are they just shot because he’s fat as hell?

Jones messed his knees up in their fight with those stupid (should be illegal imo) knee kicks. Rampage has talked about it. You don't ever fully recover from knee injuries man. Ask Shogun.

Oh damn, that’s a motherfucker. I hadn’t heard his say that.

Jones messed his knees up in their fight with those stupid (should be illegal imo) knee kicks. Rampage has talked about it. You don't ever fully recover from knee injuries man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back