What has influenced you as a person the most (in a positive way)?

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
Certain books, a few friends and some drug experiences for me.

Pussy. Every decision ever made can be traced back to the pursuit of poon.

After my dad passed from pancreatic cancer when I was fourteen, my mom raised the six of us by herself. At one point she was working two jobs. I never forgot how tired she'd look some days.

The work ethic that I have, I totally attribute to her example.

seeing someone close to me basically ruin their life with drugs/being influenced by the wrong crowd. It made me basically realize i never want to do drugs and to really think about who i trust and let into my life, also having both my parents be pretty conservative with money gave me a good heard start on saving and investing.

After my dad passed from pancreatic cancer when I was fourteen, my mom raised the six of us by herself. At one point she was working two jobs. I never forgot how tired she'd look some days.

The work ethic that I have, I totally attribute to her example.

Very neat.
Congrats on having a great mother/role model.

Jesus and my parents formed my foundation. Also I married a really good girl that has been good to me and good for me.

Pussy. Every decision ever made can be traced back to the pursuit of poon.

Sort of this except it influenced me negatively. Now I'm an isolated weirdo who faps to internet pron 5 times a day and can't look a person in the eyes

Sort of this except it influenced me negatively. Now I'm an isolated weirdo who faps to internet pron 5 times a day and can't look a person in the eyes

Side effect of too much fucking?

-Good social circle/Teammates

Back