what has Crocop been up to since the Roy Nelson fight?

I've been following him and he needs to retire before he gets his head smashed.
Someone has to stop this madness.

7451bc43afb0a0bb1abbd48e2a1643a5.jpg

Hey had so many horrible performances in ufc and embrassed fans many many times outside the ufc doesnt mean a lot

I've been following him and he needs to retire before he gets his head smashed.
Someone has to stop this madness.

the only thing you have been following is me into every Crocop thread to smash him. you are biased. your opinion is not objective

the only thing you have been following is me into every Crocop thread to smash him. you are biased. your opinion is not objective

huh?
First of all, never even heard of you. Secondly, I love Cro Cop

Fuck it. Cro Cop HW champ end of 2015.

Right Leg: Hospital

Left Leg: Cemetery

huh?
First of all, never even heard of you. Secondly, I love Cro Cop

He probably thinks people are talking about him when they refer to other sherdoggers as neckbeards lol
Also, I totally agree. Getting bulldog choked in Japan or whatever organization that was in, was a pretty big indicator he needs to retire.

He probably thinks people are twho post ihe beatn LAalking awide him wh refer to other sherdoggers as neckbeards lol
Also, I totally agree. Getting bulldog choked in Japan or whatever organization that was in, was a pretty big indicator he needs to retire.

no I don't. I confused this guy with another guy on here who post in the world wide selection.

according to wiki, olynek beat 2 other people with the same choke. he beat Anthony Hamilton in his next fight, his first fight in the UFC with the same choke.

I have followed every fight. Wouldn't miss them for anything. Unfortunately, they can be hard to watch. Cro Cop had some decent performances in kickboxing, but he is going to get obliterated in the UFC again. His TDD looked pretty bad against Olienik and especially undersized Ishii. He is too slow and predictable now. He used to have ferocious kicks, big power in his hands, good TDD and superior reflexes. Nothing in MMA would make me more happy than watching him make one last run at the title and see him cement his legacy as one of the best HW fighters of all time. That's completely out of the question though.

Back