What has been your motivation?

I always was competative in martial arts. I would have become a fighter instead of going to art school had I known about Mixed Martial Arts in America. I didnt get into MMA big time till my 1st year of college in 99'. I always loved sparring and compeating. Recently in the last couple of years I have been teaching private classes and its fun.

I also quit for awhile and got in a street fight. I got knocked dead in the jaw and got mounted. I kept cool, blocked the shot and swepted the guy. Then I started to beat the crap out of him, but then his buddies came to his rescue. I thought to myself, man you are getting rusty. Better get your ass back in the gym. So here I am.

To be better than my friend who introduced me to the sport, and to hopefully get a BB

it's fun and most of all it's something to do, i'd get bored of sitting around all day watching tv

To simply be the baddest, fastest, strongest, most conditioned and fight trained motherfucker I'll ever have to deal with. To no matter what the end I would be heard.

Health improvement. When I started around mid-April I was close to 300 pounds. Now I'm down to a little over 280. I still got a long way to go, but so far, BJJ (and some boxing and wrestling) was the only thing that helped my weight go down. Also, my blood pressure is back to normal levels as well as my blood sugar.

but, i dont have a little dick. nothing above average either but back to the point, i just love the feeling of locking in a choke and hearing someone gasp for breath or collapse under my weight. i LOVE it

I like hurting people. Martial arts taught me how to hurt people more effectively/better.

Back