What happens to woke-ism now?

Is wokeism going away if Biden wins?

• Definitely not. They're going to get louder.

Votes: 96 60.0%
  • Things will probably stay this way. It's the new normal.

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • It's going to fade away slowly as the pendulum swings the other way.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • It disappear quickly after Trump is gone.

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
hiya pan,

in that sense, i agree.

but i gotta say that "woke-ism" on racial and social issues is kinda of part and parcel of the Democratic electorate. its eternal, and not a pose that's been struck to vex the Trump administration.

it would be like a liberal asking this question in 2000; "now that Bush has won, is the right going to keep it up with this evangelical crap?".

- IGIT
Which is why I said that "woke-ism" (a term that I disagree with because I think it diminishes what is a legitimate social issue) isn't going anywhere, only the extent to which the media covers it. And that the reduction in media coverage will allow some people to return to pretending that no one cares about it because its not on tv as much.

People have forgotten that the #Woke bullshit actually started escalating under Obama's America during his second term...

heya Handsome Bruce,

teenagers and very young adults may believe that.

others might believe that the woke movement began when the SCOTUS ruled that segregation in public schools was illegal back in 1954.

- IGIt

It’ll fade because the president won’t be shit posting and trolling on Twitter non stop to egg them on. And now celebrities and athletes won’t be bitching about the president on social media non stop as well. I don’t expect anything to change within the government or laws though. Maybe some moderate police reform.

Post-modern thought was developed by pseudo-intellectual hacks who proposed the laziest way out because they had no capability of grasping reality. They were considered frauds in their day but the hippies and trendy Maoists ate that shit up like it was their last meal.

This shit is for simpletons. And as we're well aware that 70% of the populace are at best, simpletons. Going to be hard to get his mentally ill thinking out of society with an ever growing population and apathy the likes of which the world has never seen.

If you give them what they want, they’ll want more

heya Handsome Bruce,

others might believe that the woke movement began when the SCOTUS ruled that segregation in public schools was illegal back in 1954. There has probably always been #Wokeness indifferent forms throughout the history of mankind. It is hardly recent.

- IGIt

<[analyzed}>

Being #Woke in this context is about taking advantage of a social issue or a struggling group for selfish reasons. It goes back way before the 1950s and has probably existed in some form or another since human beings have been around. Booker T. Washington talked about #Woke fools in his day:

eb4b606d079a3825ce575a9fa2292bb736a054e563728cd21951d32618aed6cb.jpg

Last edited:
<[analyzed}>

Being #Woke in this context is about taking advantage of a social issue or a struggling group for selfish reasons. It goes back way before the 1950s and has probably existed in some form or another since human beings have been around. Booker T. Washington talked about #Woke fools in his day:

eb4b606d079a3825ce575a9fa2292bb736a054e563728cd21951d32618aed6cb.jpg

hi there my friend,

heh. Booker always had a bone to pick with Dubois.

Mr. Washington was kinda seen as the "joe biden" of his era, when it comes to being an advocate for black americans. he advocated trying to assimilate, economically. white people loved him lol.

- IGIT

hi there my friend,

heh. Booker always had a bone to pick with Dubois.

Mr. Washington was kinda seen as the "joe biden" of his era, when it comes to being an advocate for black americans. he advocated trying to assimilate, economically. white people loved him lol.

- IGIT

That is quite a stretch to compare Joe Biden with Booker T. Washington.

That is quite a stretch to compare Joe Biden with Booker T. Washington.

hi Handsome Bruce,

i'm partially kidding around, my friend, waiting for the POTUS to address the country.

that quote you cited from Booker T Washington was being directed at WEB Dubois, a kind of rival of his. they both wanted the same thing, in the end, but they differed on how to get there - and this difference kinda caused a degree of ill will between the two men (i assume you know this stuff, i don't mean to seem like i'm lecturing).

*ponders*

if those two men were alive today, Booker T would be writing for the New York Times. WEB DuBois would be writing for The Nation.

- IGIT

I wonder if we will be hearing about "Biden's America" from the same people who blamed Trump for every problem in the world. People have forgotten that the #Woke bullshit actually started escalating under Obama's America during his second term and was festering for years in the dark corners of universities. I don't know how many times I was told to "Relax! It is just a bunch of silly college kids" when pointing out years ago that the foolishness in universities was rapidly growing and the students graduating with degrees in feminism and intersectionality were entering influential places in the working world.
It slowly grew and became a serious problem once enough fools concerted to it.
The left is totally incapable of reflecting on its own actions. The slippery slope has already begun and I don't see Biden cashing anything.
I think the attacks will become smaller scale like harassment of individuals and small businesses. Anyone that doesn't bend the knee will be harassed.
And education will ramp up indoctrination so hard.
American nation the book made massive mistake talking about how white supremacy was the alliance binding the right. When he also showed that the Yankee and left Coast areas were big on indoctrination via education. While midland people just wanted to be left alone.

It will get worse. Creepy joe and the ho are going to look to up the bar on Obama.

No federal funds for schools that don’t let boys play girls and share the locker rooms and showers will just be one step.

why would it stop...I don't think they only began with Trump....they were brewing long before Trump came....if anything Trump just expedited the process...

I think there'll be people who'll attempt to run on a Bernie Sanders populist style platform and there's been talk of a People's Party. That's gonna give some new life into the woke types but a lot of this might hang on what happens with A.O.C over the next few years and how these people will perceive her place in the Democratic Party.

The core of modern politics is the question of genetic determinism vs. environment and upbringing.

What it comes down to is, as we become more sophisticated in our genetic modification abilities and our understanding of human behavior (gathered by the massive computers that we use to track behavior), how do we deal with the objective, scientific reality that over 85% of behavior and intelligence is completely decided genetically, vs. the foundation of Western Civilization and Libertarian Free Will, that says all humans are created equal as a blank slate?

Both the Republicans and the Democrats do not want to even start having this conversation and until this conversation is had, there is no future for America nor any country in the world going forward.

This is the true core of it all and if you disagree, you are not intelligent.

Wow. So derp.,., I mean, deep.

Last edited:
I wonder if we will be hearing about "Biden's America" from the same people who blamed Trump for every problem in the world. People have forgotten that the #Woke bullshit actually started escalating under Obama's America during his second term and was festering for years in the dark corners of universities. I don't know how many times I was told to "Relax! It is just a bunch of silly college kids" when pointing out years ago that the foolishness in universities was rapidly growing and the students graduating with degrees in feminism and intersectionality were entering influential places in the working world.

Perfect post.

heya Handsome Bruce,

others might believe that the woke movement began when the SCOTUS ruled that segregation in public schools was illegal back in 1954.

- IGIt

Further back, maybe women’s suffrage?

Back