What happens to woke-ism now?

Is wokeism going away if Biden wins?

• Definitely not. They're going to get louder.

Votes: 96 60.0%
  • Things will probably stay this way. It's the new normal.

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • It's going to fade away slowly as the pendulum swings the other way.

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • It disappear quickly after Trump is gone.

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Its been getting worse since 2014. white people cant voice black cartoon characters anymore lol

Nothing happens to it. Will media coverage change is the actual question and it will. Media coverage will decrease and then some people will go back to pretending that it's not happening because it's not on their preferred media outlet.
Hopefully less coverage means less influence

It will keep on ramping up and why not? They think they're winning based on the most recent election
I wonder if most Dems really think that. Aside from (probably) winning a very close presidential election that was supposed to be a landslide, they didn't do very well. Overall this election day was a success for Republicans.

Or do you mean only the wokes specifically think they are winning because Trump was (probably) ousted?

its done. It achieved its objective. Dems will take it up next election

Hasn't Biden already said in his speeches that he's all for it?

It sounds like he will go with the trends though

Hopefully less coverage means less influence

I wonder if most Dems really think that. Aside from (probably) winning a very close presidential election that was supposed to be a landslide, they didn't do very well. Overall this election day was a success for Republicans.

Or do you mean only the wokes specifically think they are winning because Trump was (probably) ousted?

I mean the blue haired, problem glasses wearers will take this as encouragement that they're winning and sticking it to the evil patriarchy

I think its going to lose momentum but its going to continue to get louder, even if much more slowly.

Just look at the woki woke NBA.
No more bs on the courts, they aren't willing to lose billions year after year.

With out literally hitler to blame everything on, shit will quite down cnn msn cant blame a democrat president for everything.
Their rhetoric will quiet down else they bite the hand that feeds them.

If Joe wins, there is no more use for BLM and antifa terrorist's.

it fades until the trigglypuffs realize that they're not satisfied and then it revamps
Watch what happens when UHC doesn't get passed or a pointless ACA type is passed. It's going to get much worse

It will fade a bit. When Trudeau got caught with black face the outrage was muted. Similarity, Obama was able to get away with torture and drone wars without much complaint.

#Wokeness fades or intensifies depending on who broke the woke consensus. A virtue-signalling liberal like Trudeau can bully and grope women and wear blackface without consequence because of his political stances. If you go against whatever is trending at the moment in #Woke land, but you have the wrong politics, then you are an irredeemable monster who must be cancelled.

Biden touching girls is acceptable with the #Woke fools because politics:
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

hey pan, good to see you're still here,

you really think so?

if another black individual gets gunned down or throttled, and its all on video, and of course i have to add this - it appears to be an execution, rather than a reasonable application of force - you don't think that protests and riots will appear?

and if they appear, you feel that the media will ignore this low hanging, television-friendly, fruit?

- IGIT
I think they will respond to fewer of those incidents. But "woke-ism" is more than just police shootings. Those are just the low hanging fruit and they won't be ignored. It's all of the ancillary things that will get less coverage.

hello again thehighking,

that all sounds a little hyperbolic, my friend.

Propaganda will continue, indoctrination in schools will increase, wars will happen and the public will blindly support them and those who don't will become social outcasts, history will be rewritten...

i mean, really?

worry not.

you can always count on Texas to put its finger on the scale when it comes to public school textbooks and curriculum. rest assured that there will always be a history class in Texas that has this going on;

On April 18, a class of eighth graders at the Great Hearts Monte Vista North charter school in San Antonio, Texas, received a homework assignment that would spark a nationwide controversy.
A worksheet, titled “The Life of Slaves: A Balanced View,” asked students to list the negative and positive aspects of slavery.
https://qz.com/1273998/for-10-years...xtbook-that-says-not-all-slaves-were-unhappy/

the positive aspects of slavery.

lol. effing Texas, Jesus...

- IGIT
Hmm maybe but as more and more Californians are leaving that burning shit pile to emigrate to Texas they apparently aren’t learning their lesson and slowly turning Texas blue, as we saw a few days ago. It wasn’t a blowout. Then again, California was redder than expected. Maybe they’ll reverse roles in the next four years.

Sports ratings will continue to decline, police will be defunded until people realize the social workers thing doesnt work, pedophilia will be pushed

eventually people will realize the mistakes they made

It will get worse, but we can just blame Biden for all of America's imperfections now so it's ok.

I wonder if we will be hearing about "Biden's America" from the same people who blamed Trump for every problem in the world. People have forgotten that the #Woke bullshit actually started escalating under Obama's America during his second term and was festering for years in the dark corners of universities. I don't know how many times I was told to "Relax! It is just a bunch of silly college kids" when pointing out years ago that the foolishness in universities was rapidly growing and the students graduating with degrees in feminism and intersectionality were entering influential places in the working world.

Sports ratings will continue to decline, police will be defunded until people realize the social workers thing doesnt work, pedophilia will be pushed

eventually people will realize the mistakes they made
Hahaha your concluding sentence is astoundingly naive. We’re talking about the Left. Where reality only exists insofar as the continuous swirl of disproportionate morally superior outrage and low information and reasoning abilities coincide. (That wasn’t written as well as I hoped haha).

Hahaha your concluding sentence is astoundingly naive. We’re talking about the Left. Where reality only exists insofar as the continuous swirl of disproportionate morally superior outrage and low information and reasoning abilities coincide. (That wasn’t written as well as I hoped haha).
I was just trying to be positive lol

This #Woke foolishness won't stop until the cancerous identity studies programs are eliminated from institutions of higher learning. I fear it is already too late. There are far too many people who have been indoctrinated in identity studies programs pushing the propaganda everywhere and anywhere. There are a lot of young kids who have already had years of exposure to #Wokeness through schooling, parents, peers and the media before they even get to college. It used to be 4 years being brainwashed in university, but now kids are being exposed from birth. Things will only get worse before it gets better.

Lol at all these posters who think biden won’t be removed by his own party within 6 months and Kamala installed...

I think they will respond to fewer of those incidents. But "woke-ism" is more than just police shootings. Those are just the low hanging fruit and they won't be ignored. It's all of the ancillary things that will get less coverage.

hiya pan,

in that sense, i agree.

but i gotta say that "woke-ism" on racial and social issues is kinda of part and parcel of the Democratic electorate. its eternal, and not a pose that's been struck to vex the Trump administration.

it would be like a liberal asking this question in 2000; "now that Bush has won, is the right going to keep it up with this evangelical crap?".

- IGIT

hiya pan,

in that sense, i agree.

but i gotta say that "woke-ism" on racial and social issues is kinda of part and parcel of the Democratic electorate. its eternal, and not a pose that's been struck to vex the Trump administration.

it would be like a liberal asking this question in 2000; "now that Bush has won, is the right going to keep it up with this evangelical crap?".

- IGIT
You better cut it out your rudeness won’t be tolerated...

Regards
trac209

Back