What happens to Aldo if he loses to McGregor again?

What happens to mcgregor if he loses to aldo after he's raped by nate?

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Conor wont go back to 145. If he wins vs Nate it will be Alvarez vs Mcgregor in NY for the LW belt and if Conor wins that he will be a historic 2 division world champ THEN he vacates the 145 belt.

If Conor stays at 145 after the rematch then he'll probably have to move up. If Conor wins I think he would move up to 155 to challenge for the belt, so Aldo would probably stay

I cant believe I'm entertaining a conversation right now. My prediction is that Mc does not go back to 145 ever. If he does he will not stay there long. Not sure how will fair at 155. Top 3 or 5 I hope.

Conor vacates 145 belt... Sig bet anyone?

Aldo's mission is to beat Conor McGregor
..so he will more than likely follow him up to 155 for an exhibition match if Conor were to relinquish the belt (which I sincerely believe he will not)
I know a lot of you Sherdoggers wish that.

..so he will more than likely follow him up to 155 for an exhibition match if Conor were to relinquish the belt (which I sincerely believe he will not)

Are you implying that you are not a Sherdogger? Even though... You posted on Sherdog with a Sherdog account? Or is that a self absorbed attempt at separating yourself from other Sherdoggers because you are clearly more elite?

Barao lost and was broken.

Also lost and came back better than ever beating in great fighter in Edgar.

Not a good comparison buddy.

You must've missed his embarrassing string of constant crying after his loss. He is a broken man.

Are you implying that you are not a Sherdogger? Even though... You posted on Sherdog with a Sherdog account? Or is that a self absorbed attempt at separating yourself from other Sherdoggers because you are clearly more elite?

You are clearly bloviating because you don't have to think long and hard about what I wrote to make sense of it.

"A lot of you Sherdoggers" means exactly that.

He'll go down as the GOAT featherweight regardless.

Hopefully he'd move up to LW. He'd have a fresh start, and maybe not having to cut as much weight makes him even more of a beast.

So many dream fights at LW. I think he could do the same thing he aways does to wrestlers at LW. Him vs RDA would be insanity in the cage.
Aldo still got the fire in his eyes Joe Rogan Style

He will pretend like it didn't happen (again) and say he's still the champ. Say that he'd fight conor in the street, but then back down when the opportunity arises. "Sorry not ready Conor"

I really don't think Conor goes back down. If he loses to Diaz, he loses all of his shine and may want to just hang it up for real this time. Cutting weight down from where he is now would be brutal, and Aldo looked amazing and strong against Edgar, throwing him around like a kid. If Conor manages a win over Diaz, maybe they do a trilogy with Diaz, or maybe they just let him fight Alvarez to make more money with a champ vs. champ fight. Conor's little retirement histrionics didn't help move things along, that is for sure.

I have zero doubt that Aldo would beat RDA and Alvarez, he'd have some great fights at LW.

He left unfinished business at 145 by not fighting Edgar and going up to fight RDA. It wasn't like a BJ vs. GSP rematch either when BJ's division was cleared out and there had been a contentious first fight. Conor just wanted to fight at 155 and left 145 on hold. Then he lost to Diaz at 170, retired, unretired and is fighting Diaz again at 170. You don't need to be bitchy about fans having an issue about the state of the 145 division, and I don't think anyone knows Conor's long term plans (145,155, boxing, retirement), including Conor, until after the Diaz rematch. I understand that Conor is like an Elvis/Tupac/Jim Morrison figure to the impressionable teens and lost souls out there, but to folks who don't care about that stuff, the dude needs to hurry up and defend his title against a very deserving Aldo, or relinquish the belt.

Last edited:
What happens to mcgregor if he loses to aldo after he's raped by nate?

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif
If he's raped by Nate, I'd imagine Nate will be DQ'd, that will most likely set up the rubber match down the line.

Back