What happens if Chael beats Vitor?

What credibility is in question? Where? By whom?
Boxing is doing just fine even though top fighters pick and choose their fights.

By anyone who seriously watches MMA? This isn't boxing. Boxing is a joke. Are we saying MMA is on par as being a joke with boxing? Check your logic

It has no chance of happening. Rockhold is a better version of Sonnen and we saw how that fight went.

What was your prediction before the Shogun/Sonnen fight?

Nothing in MMA is 100% certainty.

No, like the craziest thing here is that he got a shot at Jones after getting obliterated by Anderson. Gets his ass pounded by Rashad under 90 seconds and gets a shot at another title? It's literally a waste of time. He's gonna get obliterated by Vitor, and what does that prove? Nothing. It's a waste of Vitor's time. He wins? What happens? He loses to Weidman/Machida and they lose 2 contenders. Not even accounting for the fact UFC is basically shitting on the credibility of this sport for a little extra money

kinda like what ppl will say in hindsight about Machida after he gets destroyed by The Chris. Oh, he never really beat anybody at MW, he was coming off loss at LHW and looked unimpressive vs Hendo and got a quick title shot for beating Munoz of all ppl.....

if you ask me, its a waste of The Chris' time. When he beats Machida ppl will just say Machida wasnt proven at MW. Machida should have fought a legit top MW 1st, you know, like Chael is gonna do vs Vitor. I give more credit for that then any Machida win to get a MW title shot.

Lmfao this sport will die if Chael gets another titleshot.

Why? Vitor is the #1 MW contender. If Chael beats Vitor, Chael becomes #1. I don't think the fight taking place at LHW is that big a deal since both can cut to MW easily. So what would be wrong with Chael getting another title shot if he was #1 contender?

If Chael beats Vitor, he would have the toughest fight of his life vs. The Chris. He'd have a better chance at beating Machida.

What was your prediction before the Shogun/Sonnen fight?

Nothing in MMA is 100% certainty.

I picked Shovun because I'm a huge nuthugger of his. Deep down inside I knew Sonnen would win, just never admitted it.

It has no chance of happening. Rockhold is a better version of Sonnen and we saw how that fight went.

Wow the difference with Rockhold and Sonnen is Sonnen will not be stupid and try and stand with Belfort . So the odds of it happening the same way are next near 0% .

Brown gets a #1 contender fight having never fought a top 10 guy before. UFC doesn't follow logic.

If he does get a title shot, then Weidman/Machida get an easy title defense.

Wtf? You're a fucking clown. Matt Brown is on a long win streak in the UFC and he deserves a number one contender fight.

Chael on the other hand is coming off a loss.

Wtf? You're a fucking clown. Matt Brown is on a long win streak in the UFC and he deserves a number one contender fight.

Chael on the other hand is coming off a loss.

Chael is always coming off a loss, that doesn't stop UFC from feeding him title fights.
:redface:

he could get KTFO by Vitor then still get a shot at Cain(he's undefeated at HW story line), cuz UFC loves that mouth of his.

Chael is always coming off a loss, that doesn't stop UFC from feeding him title fights.
:redface:

he could get KTFO by Vitor then still get a shot at Cain(he's undefeated at HW story line), cuz UFC loves that mouth of his.

inb4 Werdum gets injured, Chael in vs Cain after losing to Vitor by KO

Did you witness this last weekend?

Two weeks ago I would give Chael a better chance of beating Vitor than Dillashaw of beating Barao. That's my HONEST opinion, I know many of you will say you knew Dillashaw would win of you saw it happening after the fact.

Dude you are on fire tonight, keep going!

You have no idea dude. Got quoted like 15 times in five minutes.

Anyway, all good things must come to an end. Have to wake up at 4AM to go to an auction. Have a good night Ser.

If Vitor loses... Jacare will face the winner of Weidman/Machida.

It won't die, but what is Chael gonna do against Weidman? It's better to give the shot to Jacare then Chael.

I say: Vitor wins: Vitor shot. Chael wins: Jacare.

Back