What happens if Chael beats Vitor?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lmfao this sport will die if Chael gets another titleshot. UFC is only about money. Even when the credibility of the sport is in question, they will do anything for money. So sad

I know, Chael is coming off a lost and he gets a #1 contender fight.lol

It has no chance of happening. Rockhold is a better version of Sonnen and we saw how that fight went.

honestly, Chael will get clowned by The Chris on a level that would be pretty funny. silver lining for me if he does beat Vitor.

Brown gets a #1 contender fight having never fought a top 10 guy before. UFC doesn't follow logic.

If he does get a title shot, then Weidman/Machida get an easy title defense.

If Chael wins, I'll be impressed, as I am when anyone beats a tough opponent. Surprised? Not likely.

I know, Chael is coming off a lost and he gets a #1 contender fight.lol

No, like the craziest thing here is that he got a shot at Jones after getting obliterated by Anderson. Gets his ass pounded by Rashad under 90 seconds and gets a shot at another title? It's literally a waste of time. He's gonna get obliterated by Vitor, and what does that prove? Nothing. It's a waste of Vitor's time. He wins? What happens? He loses to Weidman/Machida and they lose 2 contenders. Not even accounting for the fact UFC is basically shitting on the credibility of this sport for a little extra money

It has no chance of happening. Rockhold is a better version of Sonnen and we saw how that fight went.

artworks-000032605198-ukw543-crop.jpg

Lmfao this sport will die if Chael gets another titleshot. UFC is only about money. Even when the credibility of the sport is in question, they will do anything for money. So sad

What credibility is in question? Where? By whom?
Boxing is doing just fine even though top fighters pick and choose their fights.
And Vitor is the nr 1 contender. He can't beat him by talking, you know.

No ifs. Vitor by KO.

Never heard of it.

TRT doesn't make your technique better. Vitor is going to take his head clean off.

God this fight is such a waste of time... I'd like to see what the UFC was thinking

As long as Vitor doesn't break a toe I dont see it happening.

But if he does win and gets a title shot I have to wonder who he would do worse against, prob Weidman I guess.

1. I dont think Chaels is gonna beat Vitor so it wont matter.

2. This is how you get a title shot, by beating contenders. What more could you want? Vitor needs to fight someone rather than just sitting around waiting for a shot he feels he is entitled to.

This a good fight for both guys.

Chael P Sonnen is still chasing a title (like HenDo), its why he competes. No one thinks he is a legit contender (not even me) but if he beats Vitor than maybe he is.

Vitor has a lot to lose here, but he put himself in this situation and no one is forcing him to fight. I would rather see Vitor/Rockhold myself but Vitor doesnt seem like he wants that either.

Give some props to Chael P Sonnen, he will get in the octagon with anyone, anytime.

Back