What Happened?

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To The Steven Seagal secret move!!!! I was watching and waiting for it for 20 Minutes, even saw a secret conversation between SS and DC right before DC entered the ring...WTF.

he decided no matter how much he dislikes JJ, he didnt deserve to die in the cage

he decided no matter how much he dislikes JJ, he didnt deserve to die in the cage

LOL!

In all seriousness, Cormier probably didn't really believe in it. Otherwise when Jones had wrist control, Cormier would have snapped it.

Truth.

I didn't see what Jones was claiming had never been attempted in the UFC or whatever.

Nobody's ever done a two handed dick-salute in the octagon before.

1z3xrae.gif

To The Steven Seagal secret move!!!! I was watching and waiting for it for 20 Minutes, even saw a secret conversation between SS and DC right before DC entered the ring...WTF.

Seagal was in with Jones all along... he gave DC a secret move, but had already given JJ the secret counter to the secret move.

That's why DC cried. He was betrayed.

Seagal was in with Jones all along... he gave DC a secret move, but had already given JJ the secret counter to the secret move.

That's why DC cried. He was betrayed.

Lmfao....THE TRUTH

Steven trick was waiting for Jon to raise his hand early, as it exactly happened in the 5th round, then KO him while he was not careful. Unfortunately, Herb ate that punch, a perfect plan but God protected him

Going to need a .gif, not sure what you are talking about.

Way too lazy. Happened every now and then during clinch against the cage. Rogan even points it out two times I think.

Side kick/oblique kick from the clinch. I have never seen that happen before.

Idk, but his technique was world-class.

I dare say it was A-level technique.

Way too lazy. Happened every now and then during clinch against the cage. Rogan even points it out two times I think.

Side kick/oblique kick from the clinch. I have never seen that happen before.

Since it's Jones we're talking about I am just going to blindly accept what you are saying without needing proof.

The whole thing is bullshit brah.
Seagal is probably trolling .

If he isn't i worry for his mental health.

I dare say it was A-level technique.

Since it's Jones we're talking about I am just going to blindly accept what you are saying without needing proof.

Feel free to rewatch and listen to Rogan pointing it out. I dont know if there's a good angle for it since he camera tends to focus above kneelevel during clinch and I recall it being hard to spot.

Back