What Happened with Team Alpha Male's, Master Thong?

The whole situation sounds really odd to me, and I suspect there other things behind the scenes. However, if this is all true, master thong's actions was extremely unprofessional to say the least.

I have no clue what really went on. I live on the other side of the country and have no connections to that team.
I just repeated what I saw in an interview with Ludwig. Who knows what really went on?

Faber needs a thong for his chin
Behave yourself.

the_faberkini.jpg

I have no clue what really went on. I live on the other side of the country and have no connections to that team.
I just repeated what I saw in an interview with Ludwig. Who knows what really went on?

Got ya, thanks for the info. I thought you might have some insider knowledge

Got ya, thanks for the info. I thought you might have some insider knowledge

have some inside information for the south east and Ohio area, Gladiator gym in LA, and a couple others.
Most of the west coast camps are pretty much off the radar for me.

Yeah I Was Asking That Question Too, If He Got Replaced By Ludwig. Good To Hear He's Back Though

So is Bang Ludwig still fighting or has he retired & is coaching full time?

So is Bang Ludwig still fighting or has he retired & is coaching full time?

from what he said in the interview, he just had another surgery, to his knee I think. He said he was planning on being out for the next year and concentrating on coaching and see where it goes. I believe he said something to the effect that he would like to retire from fighting but isn't sure if its going to work out where he can.

I think it was a Fuel TV interview that he talked about everything people are asking but I can't find it on the internet.

He just got pissed off at how many times TAM guys lose to leg kicks

"The Master" now works and lives full-time in Dallas, Texas. He teaches Muay Thai and Boxing 5 days a week, twice a day and trains the club's fight team members.

He got big-headed after his video got a billion views on YouTube.

The whole situation sounds really odd to me, and I suspect there other things behind the scenes. However, if this is all true, master thong's actions was extremely unprofessional to say the least.

He took several months off and came out to Dallas in between training cycles. I'm pretty sure Faber knew. Master Thong was teaching at 2 schools here as kind of a seminar. He then went back to Cali.

6 Months went by, now he is back in Dallas as a head instructor for a team here. Needless to say, I was training with him last night.

Hum Ludwig said Thong still trains them and talked some good stuff about the guy.

was not expecting the hangover III jokes.

good stuff, gentlemen. good stuff. :icon_chee

Back