What happened to Ziggy?

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, the guy went from a regular guy, kind of respectful
3521_deiveson-figueiredo-brazil-flag-thumb-jpg.jpg

To this: talking extremely trashy and without reasons for it. Moreno has been nothing but love till now

upload_2021-6-10_23-15-47.png

<{vega}>

He was mad that Moreno brushed off his excuses for the last fight going how it did. They may have been legit, but they were excuses. Moreno is a good dude, Figueiredo either a little sensitive or just playing the game. Or maybe both. Either way can’t wait for this fight.

Brash and good makes more money than either brash or good.

It’s not his fault fans are this shallow, is it?

Brandon Moreno seems like one of the most likeable men in the world and I have genuinely no idea how you'd fire yourself up to want to hurt him.
Well, he was crying and waving his hands in the air for the ref to take a point which ultimately resulted in the draw. I’m not saying it wasn’t warranted, but when someone complains and gets a foul that decides a matchup it runs you the wrong way.

He's using anger to cover the fact he went to a draw with a guy he didn't consider to be at his level. He's mat at himself and is projecting it on Moreno.

That's because the idiot ref took a point. The same ref that constantly lets those type of fouls go unpunished.

get more eyes on the fight or maybe he was always like this and just more people know him

Quiet nice boys don’t pay the bills. We live in an era when Conor mcgregors and Jake Pauls bring in the fans.

Its because hes a killer which is awesome . His trash talk dosnt irk me the wrong way at all hes just intense . Most people who stick their nose up at beefs and trash talk in MMA are absolutely in smug denial . Dont get me wrong the fights themselves are what matter, but dont pretend that good trash talk and intensity dosnt add to it

He will "bring Moreno's head back to Brazil"

<{JustBleed}>

Back