What Happened to Wes Shivers?

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
from the all HW season of TUF. The guy literally looked like a beast. His technique wasn't the greatest, but he had cardio for days. I remember meeting him in person and he literally sent shivers down my spine. See what I did there?

Does anybody know why he hasn't fought since 2010?

"had cardio for days"

too obvious, bra. 2/10

His cardio sucked. But I still believe that he should have gotten that decision against McSweeney in the preliminaries.

I liked the big lug. Seemed a really nice dude. That gasfest against McSweeney, and losing it, did him no favours in terms of getting a fight at the finale, though he hardly got his ass kicked. He fought for SF I think, once, then just disappeared. Loved his accent!

When a fighter has his hands on his hips from fatigue I call it the Shivers

His cardio sucked. But I still believe that he should have gotten that decision against McSweeney in the preliminaries.

IMG_1182.JPG

Is that the guy who dressed in the gi and was sneaking around in the bushes trying to scare the guy who outside shooting hoops???

That wa sweet...

Nah, that was Wes Sims, the other Wes in the house. He was such a weird choice for TUF.

Wasn't he blatant racist that got kicked off the show but it was unaired ?

Wasn't he blatant racist that got kicked off the show but it was unaired ?

Nope, I did a bunch of research and eventually figured out who it was during Mitrione's most recent appearance on Fighter and the Kid. The racist was Mike Wessell. Makes sense because he lost to Marcus which probably prompted the outburst. He also lied to the entire cast about his wife having Lyme disease.

Nope, I did a bunch of research and eventually figured out who it was during Mitrione's most recent appearance on Fighter and the Kid. The racist was Mike Wessell. Makes sense because he lost to Marcus which probably prompted the outburst. He also lied to the entire cast about his wife having Lyme disease.

Shit, first I've heard of this, what actually happened?

IIRC, Wessel's had problems outside of the cage before, he does seem a hothead/dick.

Shit, first I've heard of this, what actually happened?

IIRC, Wessel's had problems outside of the cage before, he does seem a hothead/dick.

I've never heard any of this. I guess getting arm bar'd by a giant who loves WOW and gardening will do strange things to you.

Yeah I remember that. Doesn't change my mind that I still think he beat McSweeney (but I've only seen the fight once which was like 5 years ago).

I've only seen it the one time as well and remember thinking Shivers should have gotten it. Was never impressed with McSweeney on the show and was pretty stoked when Roy put a beatdown on him.

Back