What happened to UFC Primetime?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember that gsp vs bj penn was an overwhelming success! Now I noticed that JBJ vs DC is a regular countdown and not a primetime build up.

What happened to Primetime show!!??

I remember that gsp vs bj penn was an overwhelming success! Now I noticed that JBJ vs DC is a regular countdown and not a primetime build up.

What happened to Primetime show!!??

Replaced by that POS bad blood promo

Bad blood was good.
Prime time needs to be ONLY on fox. Tbh leaving spike was a bad idea

[YT]CsT_cJCJi-0[/YT]

It was a tv thing. They seem more interested in the Embedded series now, and they don't seem to want to give value for money to their tv partner.

Embedded is great I think, better than primetime. The interweb is where it's at yo.

andersonsilvamoney_zps64497c9a.gif

there taking a chapter out of chuck liddels chapter book

Dat NY Law Firm money.

I would guess it has more to do with the time frame honestly. Christmas is usually a hectic time of the year for most married people, going to relatives houses and doing all of that, then add in training for the biggest fight of your life. Who would really want a camera crew and more obligations adding to all the confusion during such a crazy time? If the fight was in February or March I would bet there would have been a countdown show.

It cost too much money and wasn't reaching an audience on FS1 or whatever rinky-dink channel it wound up on.

Between embedded and Bad blood, I've got my "behind the scenes" fix. The quality of the countdown shows have escalated to prime time level now anyway.

Back