What happened to UFC fight pass

"We are unable to play this video at the moment. Please try again later"

I want to watch UFC 245 ! Early Prelims, Prelims, Main PPV card - everything!

I have paid ESPN+ because UFC Fight Pass is ruined and now ESPN won't let me watch anything! It says I have to upgrade to a cable subscription to watch live events !!
You're going to get a bunch of no help retorts from people who don't understand what a money scam this has all become.

The prelims will be on cable tomorrow. I don't know how that translates to someone who is already paying for Fight Pass and ESPN+. They expect you to keep all 4 subscriptions (including PPV buys). People are applauding this as a great move.

A young non-boomer reporting:

Yes, the new "update" to fightpass is dogshit.

Hopefully they realize that they fucked up and change it soon.

A young non-boomer reporting:

Yes, the new "update" to fightpass is dogshit.

Hopefully they realize that they fucked up and change it soon.

I just cancelled my Fight Pass sub over this. I've had Fight Pass since the first week it came out. :(

You could be anywhere in the world and watch it. I bought every PPV since day 1. They cost me $20 in Europe, :)

Now I cannot get anything to play. I have a connection in Ukraine and am wondering if I can pay him to sign up and give me the password so I can VPN through Ukraine and watch it and pay for the PPV again at a fair price. Will this UFC fight pass even let you watch it like it did before ?

Ever since the update my Fight Pass does not even load up on my Android TV's. Wtf?

They were supposed to "update it" but now its less user friendly then ever.
i can no longer look for individidual fights in a card..instead they just give you the whole card and you have to fast forward like an old vhs tape
The pride events are even more insane..with one fight being commentated in english and the one following completely in japanese in a very random way.
Also, recent fights that are available on my amazon stick are blocked out if i try to see them on my cellphone.
I really want to like it, because I like watching old fights..but man it just kinda sucks in my opinion.

thoughts?

Edactyl. They managed to make it even worse.

Trolls using the word "boomer" should be instantly banned.

I just cancelled my Fight Pass sub over this. I've had Fight Pass since the first week it came out. :(

You could be anywhere in the world and watch it. I bought every PPV since day 1. They cost me $20 in Europe, :)

Now I cannot get anything to play. I have a connection in Ukraine and am wondering if I can pay him to sign up and give me the password so I can VPN through Ukraine and watch it and pay for the PPV again at a fair price. Will this UFC fight pass even let you watch it like it did before ?

You can't use VPNs on Fight Pass anymore since the update. They've ruined everything.

I paid ESPN+ $80.00 for this PPV + 1 year sub. Now they are forcing me to buy cable for $50.00 month to watch it !!!!
That is FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in supporting cable TV! I am a cord cutter. I will not support the controlled media ! It was supposed to die !

How do I watch the damn UFC fights??? Before I just logged into Fight Pass to Watch it !
There is a dude I knew I think his name was cody. He was part of "The Crew". Look him up

I cannot watch the PPV I've paid for !!! After 30 minutes on phone in India ESPN is refusing to refund my money !!!!

I go back to UFC Fight PASS and pay $50 for the PPV and it says PAID in the log .. and now UFC FIGHT PASS is not showing the event !!!!!!

I have a sub active until 12/22 and I've paid for UFC 245 and it shows in the account - and UFC is refusing to show the PPV !!

When you click on live - It says ORDER PPV NOW .. This whole thing is a SCAM !!!!!!

Is anyone else having this problem? I used 3 Labtops with IE Edge Motzilla and Chrome - all 4 are refuse live stream by ESPN only replays ! No live stream !!!

And now UFC wants me to pay for PPV again !!!!

They also claimed it would be "1080p". It still looks like shit (probably 720p). You can't even choose the quality. It's 2019, why can't I click a 1080p button?

After trying it for the past few days I regret the 10 second skip, the quality looks like worse than it used to, and you cant watch individual fights in a fight card, you have to skip through the whole thing. And sometimes it buffers right in the middle of a fight, you have to forward it to keep it moving again (not sure if it's just my laptop though) . And they got rid of the slow motion button, I liked that function. It's better in some aspects but worse in others.

6/10

Back