What happened to the WAR Till promised?

Way to back your guy lol.

This is the kind of post I would expect from Danis_champ. Till is 25 fighting for a world title and got caught by a guy who slept Robbie Lawler in one punch. You guys will all be back on Tills nuts in one year

I'm sure he really believed everything he said but now he knows there's levels to this shit maybe he will get better maybe not time will tell

Give him a break you loser, he was feeling out the first round and got caught early in the second before even getting going, the only war going on with you is between your hand, cock and a sock.

Someone lost money betting on Till.

What happened to the war Till promised? He got punched in the face.

Beating Cerrone and having a dance off with wonderboy gave him too much confidence. The Tbomb snapped him into reality. Didnt see darce coming. The end.

You understand such thing as a "gameplan"? He planned to let Woodley tire himself the first two rounds and then come on strong. It just didnt happen. He probably thought Woodley would survive till the end, and that he'd win the decision by beating on him in the last 3 whilst Woodley gassed.
Bad plan

Till has really low output most of the time,not sure what people expected.I expected him to do very little,but Woodley stepped it up thank god,I figured that fight was probably going to suck (and did for a round).

Woodley to Till in Round 2. What a joy to watch.

TB2Lghwnl0kpuFjSsppXXcGTXXa_!!3181370747.gif

Give him a break you loser, he was feeling out the first round and got caught early in the second before even getting going, the only war going on with you is between your hand, cock and a sock.
hM4n4Oh.gif

Till was an overhyped goof who talked the talk but looked lost and overmatched.

I find it funny that people thought Till would win.It would have been nice if Till caught him but I knew Tyron would have no problem beating him.Till beat a washed up smaller Cowboy and won a very boring close fight to Wonderboy that I think he lost and he gets a title shot from it.lol.

hM4n4Oh.gif

Till was an overhyped goof who talked the talk but looked lost and overmatched.
Nice GIF looser... Anyways you're talking tripe, fighters get caught all the time, see Aldo vs Mcgregor, is he over hyped? He's a young kid with a bright future in the sport.

Man this guy really talked up a storm, to the point where he even had me starting to believe he's gonna do something.

I'll be perfectly honest, I never did get the Till hype, I mean the guy's only notable convincing win is Donald Cerrone? The Wonderboy fight was not convincing at all, but all the sticking his chest out, and talking how he's gonna be the best, he's coming for the kill, he doesn't care about his children or his wife, bla bla bla, I was like "shit, maybe this guy is really bringing something special.

He dwarfs Woodley at every faceoff, intimidating, putting his arms up, elbows to his face, walking around with air lat syndrome and all that.

Then his moment of truth comes, his destiny, to be champ and all that bullshit he talked, and he spends the first round again just jumping around waving his arms around like an octopus, and not landing a single significant strike. Second round he gets floored and finished.

When was he planning on starting this "war"?
Couldn't agree more what a bad showing. He literally did nothing. Too much too soon.

Do we really know that was his plan though? Not to mention that Till tends to fade as the fight wears on. I would think that making Wood work early on by actually fighting would be a better strategy than just letting Wood dictate the pace and fight as a whole
Yeah, he said it in the post fight.

He got hit before he could enact his game plan. It happens. Till tried to get something going and Tyron did what Tyron does.

Back