What happened to the WAR Till promised?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man this guy really talked up a storm, to the point where he even had me starting to believe he's gonna do something.

I'll be perfectly honest, I never did get the Till hype, I mean the guy's only notable convincing win is Donald Cerrone? The Wonderboy fight was not convincing at all, but all the sticking his chest out, and talking how he's gonna be the best, he's coming for the kill, he doesn't care about his children or his wife, bla bla bla, I was like "shit, maybe this guy is really bringing something special.

He dwarfs Woodley at every faceoff, intimidating, putting his arms up, elbows to his face, walking around with air lat syndrome and all that.

Then his moment of truth comes, his destiny, to be champ and all that bullshit he talked, and he spends the first round again just jumping around waving his arms around like an octopus, and not landing a single significant strike. Second round he gets floored and finished.

When was he planning on starting this "war"?

confirmed cuck.
I agree, and after all that cruel shit he talked about his girlfriend, not caring and all. Now he'd probably share her with Woodley just not to get his ass kicked again.

You understand such thing as a "gameplan"? He planned to let Woodley tire himself the first two rounds and then come on strong. It just didnt happen. He probably thought Woodley would survive till the end, and that he'd win the decision by beating on him in the last 3 whilst Woodley gassed.

He was in over his head. The second he moved forward he got ko'd

You understand such thing as a "gameplan"? He planned to let Woodley tire himself the first two rounds and then come on strong. It just didnt happen. He probably thought Woodley would survive till the end, and that he'd win the decision by beating on him in the last 3 whilst Woodley gassed.

Do we really know that was his plan though? Not to mention that Till tends to fade as the fight wears on. I would think that making Wood work early on by actually fighting would be a better strategy than just letting Wood dictate the pace and fight as a whole

yesterday was a victory for manlets everywhere. Rejoice, dwarves of sherdog, for you bask in the reflected glory of The Chosen One as he slew a giant thrice his size.

I mean, "I'm going to be timid and then let him choke me." Doesn't play as well in the press.

Woodley Till'd Till, with a nice pull counter. Woodley writes the book on how to beat all these guys.

Tyron changed those plans. Woodley has inserted himself as a P4P great champion. Great performance.

I mean, "I'm going to be timid and then let him choke me." Doesn't play as well in the press.
Exactly. Why does anyone brlibel anything a fighter says leading up to a fight?

Not even sure he landed more than 2-3 good shots.. Simply outclassed.

Till is a fucking warrior wtf u talking about. The man took a beating like no other and didn't give up like Conor did against Diaz. He just lost against a better man.

Iv to admit the octopus comment got me. To top it all off he walked in there with his chest high and self nodding to himself like Conor. <RawexDidThis1>

Well he did go for the war with his leading cannon of an uppercut, just wasn't prepared for the enemy to have a t wood hydrogen bomb ready in response

Give him a break you loser, he was feeling out the first round and got caught early in the second before even getting going, the only war going on with you is between your hand, cock and a sock.

Man this guy really talked up a storm, to the point where he even had me starting to believe he's gonna do something.

I'll be perfectly honest, I never did get the Till hype, I mean the guy's only notable convincing win is Donald Cerrone? The Wonderboy fight was not convincing at all, but all the sticking his chest out, and talking how he's gonna be the best, he's coming for the kill, he doesn't care about his children or his wife, bla bla bla, I was like "shit, maybe this guy is really bringing something special.

He dwarfs Woodley at every faceoff, intimidating, putting his arms up, elbows to his face, walking around with air lat syndrome and all that.

Then his moment of truth comes, his destiny, to be champ and all that bullshit he talked, and he spends the first round again just jumping around waving his arms around like an octopus, and not landing a single significant strike. Second round he gets floored and finished.

When was he planning on starting this "war"?

They all think they want some
They don't really want none

Back