What Happened to the Sherdog App in the Google Play Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I just got a new phone after about 3 years and I noticed that there isn't a Sherdog app available anymore. It's not a big deal as I can just save a link to the forums here as a thumbnail, but I was just kind of curious to why you guys pulled it. It's just kind of weird, because the app still works great, but isn't available for download anywhere.

I just got a new phone after about 3 years and I noticed that there isn't a Sherdog app available anymore. It's not a big deal as I can just save a link to the forums here as a thumbnail, but I was just kind of curious to why you guys pulled it. It's just kind of weird, because the app still works great, but isn't available for download anywhere.
The app is no longer supported. As a fan of it myself, the love is not lost on me but recommended at this time is favouriting the site to your homepage or as you'd mentioned, doing one of a number of other one-click methods for easy access.

Thanks for your commitment to the site and coming to us for your daily MMA and general talk. If you have any issues with your mobile experience, let us know.

<LucyBless>

I still have the app and love it - easiest way to browse sherdog with a phone

Hope it comes back - I'll be sure not to delete mine!!

Aye it happened to me as well.I almost went back to my broken mobile just for the Sherdog app!

Just got a new phone. App gone...fuck.

Just search for the APK on Google. Shouldnt be hard to find. I don't think it was ever updated more than once or twice so there won't be many versions.

The Sherdog Mobile App is gone and is no longer supported. It won't be coming back, the door is firmly closed on the matter per the parent company. It's too bad, because I used it myself on a daily basis.

There is an APK on the internet for an old version but we do not advise people seek out and use it, as we cannot guarantee your device's security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back