Opinion What happened to the news?

All you do is bitch and moan about nonsense

you’re worse than a limp-wristed liberal

Hilarious, coming from the edgy McEdgelord, who constantly rages against the machine, and sees invisible enemies everywhere at all times...

Tried to do that but every time I’d lose access to the account with a request to verify through a phone number

Facebook did that to me in like 2012 but asked for a copy of my ID

Still just requires an email and you can get secured protonmail for free as your throwaway. Never had them require a phone number for access

Have you guys ever considered that the Mass Media Intelligence propaganda outlets are the enemy of both real liberals and real conservatives?

Does anyone believe the media will treat Bernie any better if/when he starts pushing against the MIC and Inter Agencies?

you didn't expose anything other than you're own stupidity.
The thread isn't: give me examples of things you disagree with the media on, its asking for the origins of what caused our media to devolved so badly.

Sure, and I pinpoint it to the Trayvon Martin/Mike Brown fiascoes, where journalists no longer cared about facts, and were more interested in being activists, and placating to the social media giants. You clearly see the same thing, only with a different catalyst. That catalyst being your hero, Bernie Sanders.

Sure, and I pinpoint to the Trayvon Martin/Mike Brown fiascoes, where journalists no longer cared about facts, and were more interested in being activists. You clearly see the same thing, only with a different catalyst. That catalyst being your hero, Bernie Sanders.

Symptom =/= cause

Forgot that you're a math degree way from being the unibomber. Which is odd since you're actively online and on sherdog before it was HTTPS .

Twitter is not social media if you do follow social media types. It's a repository for interests you may have. You can do on it and never hear anything from sources or people you don't care about. Nor do they ask for any personal information

Ever read their TOS?

It's the Chemistry class I need.

Sooo....what do you have to say on the matter?
e129669dc9bccbbf60096c3a833ab4bd.jpg

Coupled with the abolition of the Fairness Doctrine

Ever read their TOS?

It's the Chemistry class I need.

Yeah but they don't require anything besides an email you can throw away. Sherdog is way more open to invasive behavior and get generate a way more detailed profile of you

Have you guys ever considered that the Mass Media Intelligence propaganda outlets are the enemy of both real liberals and real conservatives?

Does anyone believe the media will treat Bernie any better if/when he starts pushing against the MIC and Inter Agencies?

Wait, so you are trying to tell me that economic and foreign policy is what really matters, and that there is overwhelming bi-partisan support on many areas on these issues, and that the media focusing on social issues is misdirection?

Complete monopolization by global corps will control the "news" soon.

Any threat to the narrative will destroy your "social capital" somehow. You will be banned, demonetized, publically humiliated, or fired from your job. We have already started seeing examples of all of this.

Yeah but they don't require anything besides an email you can throw away. Sherdog is way more open to invasive behavior and get generate a way more detailed profile of you

Yeah, but can you prove it is me posting on Sherdog without exposing how invasive internet monitoring actually is?

Yeah, but can you prove it is me posting on Sherdog without exposing how invasive internet monitoring actually is?

I'm not saying online usage isn't open to invasive risk, im saying your sherdog presence is more so than using twitter as a repository

All I learned after the Zimmerman verdict was that when urban communities threaten you with "street justice" you can laugh and smile cause they ain't gonna do jack shit.
TM wasn't a street guy. Why would the streets get justice?

Reminds me when I read Jesse James bio in 2005 written by a journalism graduate. In one line he buried himself complaining about old west media being nothing but partisan propaganda compared to today. I laughed at that.

Wait, so you are trying to tell me that economic and foreign policy is what really matters, and that there is overwhelming bi-partisan support on many areas on these issues, and that the media focusing on social issues is misdirection?

Weird right.

Almost like they want the sides fighting each other over stupid shit as their rights are taken away and their blood and treasure is transferred overseas or in the pockets of the elites.

I'm not saying online usage isn't open to invasive risk, im saying your sherdog presence is more so than using twitter as a repository

Twitter is social media that allows supposed anonymous use, I will concede that.

My boycott of social media has more to do with the concept attaching a identity to posting which Twitter does with their verification option.

Back