What happened to Steve Bosse?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has some exciting fights and hasn't fought since 2016 after a 2 fight win streak. Is he retired?

He's almost 40 was a sloppy brawler - a fun one nevertheless

CorruptQuestionableCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

ShockingKeyAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

UltimateAcademicCleanerwrasse.gif

Poor man's version of Chuck Lidell without that look in his eyes.

I think his last fight was when he boxed with Jean Pascal.

Last I heard he was going into boxing. I could be wrong tho...
giphy.gif

He quit mma and went to boxing.

Maybe 2 or 3 yrs ago.
Dunno how he did in boxing, haven't checked it out.

Life is hard, off the ice.

Was it him that fought Sean O'Connel and they just beat the hell out of each other, both should have went out 2 or 3 times?

Only clips I could find. Recommend muting that horrid voice.

Last edited:
He left MMA and started a company called Apple.

Then he died.

Like the others said, he went into Boxing for some good cash, got it and then some (CTE) and called it a day.

Was it him that fought Sean O'Connel and they just beat the hell out of each other, both should have went out 2 or 3 times?

Only clips I could find. Recommend muting that horrid voice.

Yeah that was the fight I really remember. I just chuckled sayin what the fuck at some points because a few times they could have stopped it but they both kept going.

He had a nice run -- just some tough former hockey enforcer turned MMA fighter. I never felt he was well rounded enough to compete amongst the elite but that dude packed a wallop. Hopefully he still has his wits about himself after his MMA and boxing career to enjoy a nice life if he is retired.

Cool guy, cool story, awesome fan-friendly style but came into the sport late and was toying before retirement before he even fought in the UFC. I think that brutal Santos KO loss and the war with O'Connnell probably made him think twice.

Boxed Jean Pascal in 2018, probably brought a bit of money. got knocked out, cool fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back