What happened to Ricardo Arona?

Pat Barry has the hardest leg kicks in MMA and it isn't even close.

Arona is a beast, though, and a total star. I hope he is enjoying his life and his accomplishments. Much respect.

Watch the fight, get a paper, a pen, score it. He took Fedor down more times, had more submission attempts, and had the dominate position more, and if he was allowed to strike to the head, would of had a tko.

Are you fucking retarded? How many times does this have to explained? Takedowns & top control scored ZERO points in Ring. Period.
And if ground strikes were allowed, Arona would have been out cold. He has a bad chin and Fedor was a beast GnP back then, the best.

Arona would have been a very solid top 10 LHW but I don't think he ever would have cracked the top 5 in the division. Maybe in 05/06, but not much beyond that. His entire game revolved around throwing leg kicks to set up take downs to work his top game. That would work against a lot of fighters, but the elite in the division would have beaten him.

Not to mention that his prime was like 8 years ago.

Arona would have been a very solid top 10 LHW but I don't think he ever would have cracked the top 5 in the division. His entire game revolved around throwing leg kicks to set up take downs to work his top game. That would work against a lot of fighters, but the elite in the division would have beaten him.

Not to mention that his prime was like 8 years ago.

he was very static and low risk on top. his chin held way up,and small head is asking for knockouts

the what happened to richardo arona? thread seriously appears at least 5 times a year on sherdog. it should just be a sticky thread.

Are you fucking retarded? How many times does this have to explained? Takedowns & top control scored ZERO points in Ring. Period.
And if ground strikes were allowed, Arona would have been out cold. He has a bad chin and Fedor was a beast GnP back then, the best.

I'm a big Fedor fan but this is total bullshit, allowing GnP wouldn't give Fedor better wrestling than Arona. Arona would be the one who would have benefited from GnP since his wrestling is better than Fedor's and he would be on top more.

A sherdog classic...
but the true question is like this "where is ricardo arona"

How much GnP would Fedor have delivered while being mounted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back