What happened to Paulo Thiago?

I've always liked Paulo Thiago. Dude is a bad ass and had some pretty cool fights earlier in his career. Might be time to consider retirement though.

The first time I ever saw Cat and Brandon fight I said they'd one day fight for a UFC title (well, a major title for Cat as the UFC didn't have women at the time), I've never said that about any other fighters after one look, I just happened to catch them at a regional show on the same card. Nothing has happened to alter that opinion for me.

I've always liked Paulo Thiago. Dude is a bad ass and had some pretty cool fights earlier in his career. Might be time to consider retirement though.

Yeah member dose blue skinned beak days?

His fight against Fitch was one of the greatest of all time.

Time to retire or do something with his training for Thiago. He at least doesnt belong in the big leagues after losing to the guy he did.

He hasnt looked good for years. He has a really demanding fulltime job, and clearly does MMA for the love of fighting. I expect him to be cut after this weekend, he looked dreadful against Gasan.

Kind of makes Woodley look less impressive to know that Thiago also knocked out Koscheck

Back