What happened to Palelei?

Metusalemi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Did he get a Carwinesque system shutdown or wth happened?

At the end of rd1 he was on top doing his GnP and being dominant.

At the start of rd2 he comes out of the corner breathing heavy with his mouth open and he just basically stops fighting. I know Silva landed that uppercut, but Soa looked sloppy even before that.

Last edited:
Sadly, his gas tank is terrible and always has been. He has tremendous power but he knew, he just could not lift his arms up to fight back. Silva won by conditioning alone.

He's always exhausted as soon as the fight gets out of rd.1 Whether that's physical or mental I don't know, but looked like he got tired and wanted out.

No idea WTF happened at the start of Rd2 to the Hulk. Very disappointing

I heard that he spent a lot of time partying, rather than training, whilst in Thailand, which would explain his non-existant gas-tank. I've no proof of this, though.
Pls no h8.

I heard that he spent a lot of time partying, rather than training, whilst in Thailand, which would explain his non-existant gas-tank. I've no proof of this, though.
Pls no h8.

interesting. his physique wasnt as tight either at the weigh ins.

Did he get a Carwinesque system shutdown or wth happened?

This happened.

no-cardio.gif

Pls no h8.

If you don't then you should STFU. It's these type of gossips that get spread around quick and eventually become some kind of truth.

his gas tank is non existent

2nd round he looked very tired. Bigfoot surprisingly appeared to be more calmer and not out of breath.

What happened? Bigfoot showed up for this fight. People don't get Bigfoot enough credit for the opponents he's fought. Sure he hasnt' had a win in over 2 years but look at who he's fought. Soa was Bigfoot's easiest fight in the last 5 years no doubt about it.

Pls no h8.

Yeah, I also read that somewhere. To further the rumor, it was said he spent as many if not more days with Thai hookers as he did training, supposedly his time in Thailand was a bust and not well spent.

If you don't then you should STFU. It's these type of gossips that get spread around quick and eventually become some kind of truth.
Calm down, I know it's you, Soa. You're right, though, I should substantiate my claims before posting anything. We'll wait a few days and see if anything comes out.

Yeah, I also read that somewhere. To further the rumor, it was said he spent as many if not more days with Thai hookers as he did training, supposedly his time in Thailand was a bust and not well spent.
Where did you read that?

I think a guy from Austrailia posted it in the fight discussion thread after he lost, also said that Mike Swick was so pissed he didn't even want to make the fight to corner him.

I think a guy from Austrailia posted it in the fight discussion thread after he lost, also said that Mike Swick was so pissed he didn't even want to make the fight to corner him.
Damn, that's crazy, if true.

I watched this fight with people who train with Soa and they didn't seem surprised. Whether it was anything more than not taking it seriously, likely only Soa knows, but Bigfoot had some decent odds.... What was 2nd rnd KO paying?

We know Soa doesn't like getting hit and Bigfoot is a big guy, so who knows.

Here it is...

Im an aussie and I have to say... Sosa is a disgrace, he went to thailand and partied with a few days of training in between. No fun respect for the opportunities he has. Fuck him and good riddance.

My eyes mate. It was a running joke about how many days he trained compared to how many thai girls he had. Swick didn't even want to go over to brazil with him and I don't blame him.

Back