What happened to my vcash???

Kingief

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
or anyone's vcash for that matter.
Why is it reset to 500???

Thread in the Vbookie,

They will reset every year, this one was a bit early because of some suspect betting in regards to parlays.

Happened to everyone.

It was redistributed to minorities

Look at my vCash. Yeah, think twice before complaining about that. :)

Thread in the Vbookie,

They will reset every year, this one was a bit early because of some suspect betting in regards to parlays.

Happened to everyone.

ok, thanks.

I know. I miss my vCash too. I've worked hard for it. That's twice, since I've started playing that it's done it. I'll just start writing my sure dawg bets down, so I don't miss my history. With that said, can we do anything with it besides bet the bookie or show the gf? Like bet each other or something? I'd love to earn more and pay someone to give me permission to start making threads again. I'd get the world on the edge of their seat, one day. I'd be a fun, informative and charismatic TS. Just cause a thread or two of mine may have sucked in the past doesn't mean that they all did. The right question made for a fun day!

Last edited:
People were abusing the system I believe and it's reset once a year

Who gives a vfuck, the whole thing is vtarded

edgy.jpg

So now that we know it's reset once and year and people mistreat and play their stuff, question... Did anyone else, besides the 3 sherdog guys, myself and Jimmy Smith score the Rampage fight for Mo? I mean, I was rooting harrrrrd, probably even harder cause I was up in the clouds, for rampage... But I didn't think he did enough at the very end to win back the 3rd round. And let's give Tito some respect!!! Watch him go on a tear! He's in the prime of his life right now, we'll just never know cause of where he is at. (Age and Bellator-wise.) WAR TITO! Oh and.. Rampage wont beat Newton. This is almost a guarantee. Rampage should fight Vegh, or someone new for a crack at Newton's title.

Back