What happened to jones?

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks weak in the clinch now, his top game has been ass and no power at all, what happened?

Looks weak in the clinch now, his top game has been ass and no power at all, what happened?
He doesn't get takedowns. It's a shame he doesn't work on his takedowns because when he's on top he's a monster. He's fallen in love with the kicking game. He couldn't get a takedown on Santos or Reyes.

Father Time and boredom.

JJ has not been the same since his suspension after the second DC fight.

He looks a little slower and less aggressive then we are used to in his earlier days of the division.

He is still good enough to keep the wolves at bay (although i think Reyes won 3-2), but I don' tsee him being the champ for much longer.

He has a had an amazing run and every athlete eventually drops off, no shame in that its a a fact of life but I think the best days of JJ are over.

Not enough picograms.

M7Xf616.jpg

Last edited:
14 title defense. It takes toll on the body.
This.

Dude is 32 going on 56.

Plus he's squeaky clean now... I watched the Countdown show and he was eating utter shit just to keep bulked up, and complaining about having to do so... Coke ages you fast, and so does stopping "supplements" you started taking as a youth.

Old recovering addict, dick pill-free, tired, battered, mentally drained Bones is looking mortal... But he's still Jon Jones.

Last edited:
Back