What happened to Jon Jones?

He's bordering full on Point Fighter Territory at this point..

The guy is a decision machine right now with underwhelming performances and his name is the only thing drawing people in.

Is it the matchups or is Jones just okay with tip tapping his way to title defense after title defense?

Discuss

Heres my guess..

Its harder to fight like he use to with out his "gear". ..

Just a wild guess

Hope Full Fresh Santos destroys him. Jones doesn't seem to handle power punchers well, thats why he avoids Heavyweight. Can't throw heat with his hands and struggles most with guys that have got heat in their hands.

Its a shame Santos is still barely able to walk, one little step at a time.. Shows you how much of a champion he was to fight for 25 minutes with it. Wow. He really wanted the belt badly. Good on him! :)
Both fighters were crippled in the fight.

Both fighters were crippled in the fight.

Jones was not? First im hearing of this. Unless you mean Jones had to lower his steroid + test dose and make it more temporary so that he didn't flag again? LOL

Jones was not? First im hearing of this. Unless you mean Jones had to lower his steroid + test dose and make it more temporary so that he didn't flag again? LOL
He injured his foot which is why he was limping. Read the medical suspensions from the card.

"Jon Jones — Must have left foot X-rayed, if positive must have orthopedic doctor clearance or no contest until 1/3/20. Minimum suspension until 8/21/19 with no contact until 8/6/19"

He's bordering full on Point Fighter Territory at this point..

The guy is a decision machine right now with underwhelming performances and his name is the only thing drawing people in.

Is it the matchups or is Jones just okay with tip tapping his way to title defense after title defense?

Discuss
There are two fighters in the octagon.

Fighters go into championship fights differently than they do regular fights. What you're seeing is the result of that.

Imagine thinking Jones is a exsplosive standup ko artist with great boxing and speed.

Better lay off the kool-aid there Jasper.
View attachment 650239
Lol calm down buddeh. I'm not really the one that should lay off the sugary drinks, you're wilding out from them. Then again you probably only watched the last 2 Jones fights considering all the weird shit that's coming out of your mouf

He's just lazy and thinks taking risks isn't worthy. And he's right. If you throw dc at him again he finishes him imho.

Lol calm down buddeh. I'm not really the one that should lay off the sugary drinks, you're wilding out from them. Then again you probably only watched the last 2 Jones fights considering all the weird shit that's coming out of your mouf
I LOVE SUGAR!!!!!!
SUGAR! SUGAR! SUGAR!......

I have seen all Jones fight unfortunately.
While I was trying to stay awake, what I witnessed was boring.
Besides the beat downs he received from Gus and Santos.

And that's not how you spell mouth Nancy.

I LOVE SUGAR!!!!!!
SUGAR! SUGAR! SUGAR!......

I have seen all Jones fight unfortunately.
While I was trying to stay awake, what I witnessed was boring.
Besides the beat downs he received from Gus and Santos.

And that's not how you spell mouth Nancy.

If you think those are boring Adesanya fights will put your sugary ass to bed...

Lost a step. Spinny S*t lands less now and eye poke reach has been taken away. Still effective oblique kicks and does line up elbows well.

I think he is still recovering from the injuries sustained in the Santos fight. Also, he just isn't as much of a draw compared to the other title holders at the moment, and no one in the division is all that interesting sadly

If you think those are boring Adesanya fights will put your sugary ass to bed...
Adesanya is very exciting.
The only thing that they have in common is their both pillow fisted.

Israel does have a little power though, considering he can actually fight standing up.

Nothing happened to him recently. After he won the title he became a little sissy afraid to take any risks at all and hesitant to fight drop-out MWs without atleast 3 months preparation and constant cheating.

Nothing new. Only more people start to get tired of his bs. The only good Thing about him is that he is too arrogant to retire, so we will very likely see him getting battered at some point.
Soooooon
<{jackyeah}>

Back