What happened to Jon Jones?

Nah man, in the Maia fight he KNEW he was so far out of Maia's league. He literally stood in front of him and let him take his best shot. He had no interest in that fight and it showed. He also had no desire to prove something everyone watching already knew.
Wrong example. Anderson Silva made two stinkers deliberately to force Dana to make the GSP fight happen. He had the fight on his life in Griffin inbetween those two fights. He wasn't bored or unmotivated, he was Anderson Silva. The GOAT!

combination of usada and limited amounts of steroids in his system.
gus or cormier would have smoked this version of jones.
Gus had just gotten finished by Jon. Anthony Smith was dominated start to finish and froze. Thiago was the only bad performance. Fuck off.

Last edited:
It's still enough for him to win. Maybe he is satisfied with that.

Why you gotta be such a dick?

It's a surprise!

#GodIsGood #Philippians413

Jon started out quite reckless and wild and has matured into a very cerebral fighter. It might not be the most exciting thing in the world but I still enjoy it.

<JonesLaugh>

Jones has finishes in 2 out of his last 5; and Anthony Smith had to turtle up just to survive. Not sure what the point of this post was. His performance against Santos wasn't the greatest, I will give you that.

No one cares about Jon any more he's done in these skreets

But his finishes are pretty spectacular... like strangling lyoto

I hope Jon starts suplexing dudes again

He's bordering full on Point Fighter Territory at this point..

The guy is a decision machine right now with underwhelming performances and his name is the only thing drawing people in.

Is it the matchups or is Jones just okay with tip tapping his way to title defense after title defense?

Discuss

he been a point fighter for a long time already

He's probably lost his rhythm being out so many times. He also needs to stop trying to beat people at their strengths. That shit will backfire.

Its the picogram ...thats why..without it he cant finish.
“48 million pieces of one piece of salt, and that’s why I almost knocked him out in the fourth round?”

Probably slowing down a bit, whether it be by choice of getting wiser and taking less risks, or mileage catching up. He has been competing on a ufc level for 11 years now with 19 fights. Even winning it's gonna add a toll to your body and it will slow him down eventually if it isn't already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back